5.

(Y/N) POV.
Once we made it back to base, I head right to my room and strip my gear off and place my weapons on my desk with my wolf's mask, then stood there naked while taking my hair out of the ponytail before running my fingers through my hair. Walking to the bathroom and turn on the water as the cold water poured from the fossette. Stepping into the water with a light moan, feeling the water pressure hitting my back relaxing the muscles. Closing my eyes just feeling the water hitting my body as run my hands down my body and chest, washing my body slowly, getting the sweat and muck off of my body. There was a knock at the bathroom door and I open my eyes and move the certain as I saw Soap open the door a bit and peek in. I smile at him as we lock eyes.

"Can I help you with something, Johnny?" I asked him as he smirk.

"Yeah, can I join you? The boys are taking too much room." Soap said, and I roll my eyes.

"Sure, come on in and nice excuse for coming in the shower with me, Johnny." I told him with a laugh and he walked in while stripping off his clothes.

I go back to wash my body while turning the water up a bit to medium warm so Johnny won't be cold by the cold water. Soap soon joins in as he wraps his arms around my waist and I blush a little and lean into his back. Soap kissed my neck and move his hands up to my breast and this made me shiver with a small moan. Soap smile on my neck and kiss my shoulder while massage my breast as I moan more.

"Your breast feel soft in my hands baby girl." Soap said, and this made me shiver from his words.

"Is that right Johnny boy~" I moan out his name as I can feel him getting hard behind me.

"Say my name again (Y/N), I like that," Soap said with a deep growl and I turn around while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Johnny boy~" I moan out his name and he picked me up then ping me to the wall while kissing my lips hard and I kissed back.

"Gosh, you don't know what you do to me and it makes me feel so hard and I want to make you mine right here and now, but I know what you mean this morning. I would love to get to know you better and maybe we can be together if we work this out." Soap said, while placing his forehead against mine and we lock eyes.

"I would love that." I told him as he smiles and kissed me and I kissed back.

I reached down and start stroking his hard cock as he grunts with a soft moan as I slowly move my hand up and down his cock. He moves his head back before leaning forward while placing his forehead on my shoulder.

"Your such a teaser." Soap said with a laugh, and I laugh with him and stopped.

"Yes, I am. I just want to see what I might go against later on, if you're a good boy or a bad boy?" I said as he gown as he looks into my eyes.

"Oh please, don't stop...I will be your good boy," Soap said with a pleading voice and I smirk at this.

"You want to be a good boy, huh?" I asked, as he nodded.

"Then kiss me." I said, and he kissed me on the lips and I kissed back while stocking him again as he moans in the kiss.

I started really slow on his before went faster as he moans in the kiss as I felt pre-cum coming from the tip of his cock and I pulled away from the kiss and kiss down his neck as he moans.

"Ah fuck! You're so good, baby," Soap said while buckling in my hand and I hummed.

"Do you want more?" I asked him, as he nodded. "Words MacTavish." I order as he bites his lip.

"Oh fuck. Please, more baby." Soap moaned and I smirk and start rubbing him faster as he moves his hands down to my hips and grip onto them. "Oh, fuck."