12.

(Y/N) POV.

I woke up with someone's arms wrap around me and I turn around and saw Ghost there sleeping as his mask was off and his face look so peaceful, like there was no worry or tense in them. I smile at his face and place my hand on his cheek as he grunts in his sleep and opens his eyes. We look at each other as he smiles and pulls me close to his chest.

"Hey." He said as I smile and look into his brown eyes.

"Hey." I said as he smiles and chuckled.

"I guess we had a good time last night." Ghost said and I can't help but blush at that and slowly sat up as I hold the sheets to my chest and this made Ghost sit up also. "Was it bad?"

"No, it wasn't just I never had sex for a very long time and I kinda forgot how it felt." I said, while looking down.

"How long was it since you interact with someone?" Ghost asked as I sighed and look at him.

"Well, let's see, I'm 25 for about seven years." I said while counting in my head how long since I had sex. "On my 18th birthday, my ex wants to give me a birthday sex, and we did it, but then he left me for someone new as he thinks I'm no good in bed."

"Well, he was a loser to let someone like you go. You're amazing in and out of bed," Ghost said while running his fingers through my hair and I blush at this.

"Thanks...I um, better get ready for today." I get up and put on my clothes as Ghost sighs and lays down.

"You know that this is not over. I will make you mine as a lover, not a sex partner or just a partner in crime. I truly love you (Y/N)." Ghost said as I stop on what i was doing before continue getting dressed.

"I know you do, but I am not ready for a relationship." I said with a shaky voice as I fix my shirt and I felt arms wrap around my waist and I sighed while I felt his chest on my back.

"I know I'm just telling you love." Ghost said as I turn my head to look at him and he have his chin on my shoulder.

"I know...I am going to train now." I said as I felt Ghost kiss my shoulder and let me go.

Walk away and to my room and once I was in my room, walked to the bathroom to fix my hair and brush it. Done with that, I change into new clothes: a black tank top that shows my chest a bit and black skinny pants, left my long (h/c) down and head out of my room. Heading to the kitchen to get something to eat till I saw Konig there with Gaz. I have not talked to Gaz for some time, so I walked over to them. Grabbing my coffee, and then sit down next to Gaz as he looks over at me with a smile.

"Morning (Y/N)." Gaz said with a cheerful voice and I smile at him.

"Morning Gaz, how are you today?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"I'm good. How about you?" Gaz asked as I nodded and take a sip of my coffee.

"I'm good as well. Do you want to spare today?" I asked him as he laughed and shook his head no.

"Nah, I have things to do today, but I think Konig might spare with you." Gaz said as I look over at Konig as he was leaning against the counter with a mug and had his mask on but his dark brown hair was showing on the top with a little messy.

"Hey Konig, do you want to spare today?" I asked him as he looks up from his mug and look at me.

"S-sure," Konig said, as I can tell he was smiling by his eyes squinting a bit.

"Great, just let me finish my coffee and you can finish your coffee, then we head out." I said, and Konig nodded.

I drank my coffee enjoying the taste as everyone was now up and Ghost walks in with Soap as they are talking to each other. The thought of Ghost and I had sex together last night came into my mind. I shook my head and look away. Alejandro sat down next to me and place a hand on my lap and pat it.