1.

Blood, that's all she could remember when she open her eyes, blood everywhere with dead bodies, weapons on the ground and a man walking over to her with a slow motion with his movements. He was saying something, but she really didn't quite hear it well. He reached out his big hands as she reached out her little hand and touched his hand while he wrap his fingers around her little hand.

"Don't worry, little one, I will protect you and from now on you are going to stay with me." He said, and she nodded.

Slowly standing up and hold his hand as we walk out of a building and to a car that has a man at the same age looking at her with sadness in his eyes. She wonder why he was sad, but now she thinks about it she really remember little of what happened to me and how she got to this place.

"Alejandro take her I will start getting us out of here before more troops come in." The man that took her with him told this Alejandro guy as he look down at her with brown eyes while she look up at him with her (e/c).

"Sure thing Price. Come on little one, let's take you home." Alejandro said while picking her up and hold her close in his arms while getting in the car while Price took off driving.

"You will be safe with us, from now on you are part of this team." Price said as you look at him then lay her head on Alejandro geard chest and close her eyes.

"Okay...thank you." She said before falling asleep.

Reopen your eyes while hearing a buzzing sound coming from her left as she blinks twice and turns her head to see the phone laying there with the screen light up. With a moan, she sat up and run her fingers through her long (h/c) with a loud sigh. Grabbing the mask that is next to the phone and putting it on before looking at the phone and see a text from her dad that he want's her to move in with the team and join them. Putting the phone back down on the nightstand and get up to take a quick shower. Stripping off her clothes, she slept in before getting into the nice cold water that is now running and start washing herself. Thinking about the dream well, mostly the memory of how Price saved her and he told her why you were there. The people that are dead around her kidnap her and trained her to be a young assassin and somehow you have gone rogue and killed everyone in the building and that's when Price and Alejandro took her in. Turning off the water and getting out while grabbing the towel and start drying off before walking into the bedroom and change into new clothes. Putting on the clothes that hug her curves, and put on her gear with her throwing daggers, two swords behind her back, then two pistols behind her hips, a knife in her boot. A Glock 17 on her hip then grabs her bag that has her M2010 ESR sniper gun in the bag. She then packs all of her clothes in a bad then her spy and assassin clothes in another bag that is for work and stuff. Once she packs all the things she need she heads out to her car that is a truck and puts her bags in the back with the sniper, then gets in the truck before starting it and drive off. After sometime she made it to the base where she sees Price standing there while smoking and this made you roll your eyes. Parking the truck next to the others trucks and jeeps. Getting out of the truck and grab her two bags with her sniper gun on her back and both of her bags that have her clothes in one bag and assassin with spy clothes in the other bag in both of her hands.

"Looks like my little devil came after all." Price said with a smile as she smiles underneath her mask while placing her bags on the ground and hugged Price.

"Hello father, I'm honored to be in this team." She said with glee in her voice.

"I'm glad that you are here. Come with me. I will show you to your new room." Price said as he leads the way while throwing his cigar on the ground.

She grabbed her bags and follow him inside. Once they were inside, she look over and saw two men sitting on a couch talking to each other. Both of them look cute but the one with a mohawk is cuter. Both of them stopped talking and look at her as she nod her head to them and follow her father. Once he showed her a new room, she place her bags down on the bed that is a twin size bed and had its own bathroom in the room so she does not have to share one.

"I will get the boys, get unpacked, and meet the rest in the living room." Price said while leaving her in the room alone, and she unpacked.

Putting her clothes away, and set her spy stuff on the tables, then put her bags away in a closet. When everything unpacked, she took off her swords and place them by her bed, then took everything off and her knife that was in her boot before leaving the room. She made it to the living room, where she saw five men with her father and one of them look familiar and her eyes brighten up.

"Hey Alejandro!" She called out as he looked over and smile wide.

"Well, is it the devil herself? Long time no see!" Alejandro said as he walked over to her and both of them hugged each other. "Gosh, you (Y/n), sure grown up the last time I saw you." He whispers as she smiles while pulled away and (y/n) look at the other men.

"Men, I would like you all to meet She Devil." Price said as the men look shocked, including the man with a skull mask on. "She Devil, these are the men you are going to work with. This is Gaz," Price said as a man step forward with a smile and holds out his hand and she took his hand while doing a firm shake. "Soap," the mohawk man that (y/n) thought they were a super cute smile and wink at her. "Konig." She had to look up at him as he was tall, and he did a small wave. "Then this is Ghost."

"Ghost, I heard things about you, you're a good fighter," (Y/N) said while looking at Ghost as he have his arms crossed and did a nod.

"I heard things about you too, She Devil. Kill about 50 men on your own on a single mission. What a skill." Ghost said in a deep British voice while she smile a little before looking serious.

"Today men She Devil is joining us from now on and make her feel welcome," Price said while leaving the place, leaving all the men looking at (y/n) as she crossed her arms and move her hips to the side.

"So what do you guys do around here?" she asked while Soap and Gaz move up to her and start telling her things they do and also ask some questions here and there as she happily answer them.

Sometime they all were sitting on the couch watching TV while Ghost was in his room, Gaz and Soap were asleep on the couch, Alejandro was somewhere as Konig and (y/n) were still up watching the TV. Feeling eyes on her, she turn her head and saw Konig looking at her, she can tell he was shy but only strong.

"Is there something on my face?" (Y/n) asked and this made Konig jump a little and this made her giggled at this.

"So-sorry and no, you have nothing on you. I just can't believe that you are really the She Devil." Konig said, and this made (y/n) heart melt a little by his shy toon voice.

"Yeah, the one and only...well I don't know about you. I better get going to bed. Night Konig." (y/n) said while patted his knee while standing up and walk off to her room.

Walking down the halls to her room she since someone behind her so she turn around and was face to face with Ghost as he look down at her. She tilts her head to the side while looking into brown eyes with her (e/c). Ghost wonders what she looks like underneath the mask like (y/n) wonders the same thing what he looks like underneath the skull mask. They both stare at each other for a bit before Ghost move his eyes to the side before walking off to his room as (y/n) stood there wondering what was going in his mind. Shaking off the thought, she heads to her room and goes inside. Taking off her clothes and change into a tank top with short shorts on before going to bed. Laying down as she pulled the heavy layer of the covers and took off her mask and place it on the nightstand that is next to the bed. She falls asleep soon after and has the same dream all over again.

~1562~