9.

(Y/N) POV.
The next day Ghost was gone, and I woke up with a note next to my mask and I took it and read it as it says:

Dear (Y/N),

Morning my love, I hope you slept alright. Price needed me this morning and I can't wait to see you later, love. I love you and have a good morning.

Love, Ghost.

I blush at the note and sit up in bed while looking at the note and smile. I stood up and limp a bit to put the note away in my notebook that I sometimes write in but I have not written in it for a while. I look down at my leg as it was already healed, but it still hurts to walk on it and I know today the doctor is going to check on me and to see how I am feeling. With a sigh, I change into sweatpants and a long sleeve sweater as I felt a little chilly and I head out of my room and once I walked out I saw Soap was about to knock on my door.

"Oh, hello (y/n)." Soap said with a smile, and I look at him with a small smile.

"Hey Johnny, what can I do for you today?" I asked him as he smiles and chuckled.

"I was wondering if you like to go out today? You know, just to get out of the place and head off to the town that is near to here. If you would like to join me?"

"Oh, I would love to after my doctor's appointment to see how my leg is doing." I said as he nodded and I saw Alejandro walked up to us.

"Ah (y/n) you ready for your appointment?" Alejandro asked, and I nodded.

Alejandro walked up to me and picked me up in a bride style as I laughed as he smiles and we head off to a room where the doctors are at. Once we got there, Alejandro place me down on the bed as the doctor has a clipboard and starts checking on my leg. They did their usual things, checking on my leg and once they finished checking the doctor, look at me right in the dead eyes.

"You are okay now, just still be careful no running around or fighting just yet, but you can still shoot if they need you. That means a sniper work only." The doctor said as I sigh and nodded.

"Yes, doctor, she will take it easy still. So when can she be back on the grounds fully?" Alejandro asked the doctor as they think for a little.

"In a week or two." He said as I moan in frustration as I have a week or two till I can be back on my feet.

"Thank you." Alejandro said and picks me up and walks off as I sigh.

"You know I can walk." I told him as he laughs and look at me.

"I know, but I just get let you get all baffling for walking on your leg," Alejandro said as I roll my eyes and smile.

He took me to the living room as the group was there doing their own thing and I saw Soap look up at me from his phone and smiles. I felt my cheeks warm up as he walked over while Alejandro set me down on the ground softly, then walks away.

"So how is your leg?" Soap asked with concern, and I smile at him.

"It's alright just need to take it easy for a week or two." I told him as he nodded and walks up to me as he was now standing next to me.

"Well, are you up for a walk around the town or do you want to drive around?" Soap asked, and I smile at him.

"A walk will do. At least I am not running." I told him as he laughs and nods.

"True...I well my wallet and don't worry about yours I will pay anything you need." Soap said while walking off to get his wallet.

I stood there as I saw Ghost walk in the room with his mask on and I can't help but look at him then look away before he turns his attention to me. Ghost look at me for some time before walking over but stopped when Soap came back with his wallet with a smile on his face.