14.

(~This chapter contains a threesome enjoy ;)~)

NO ONE POV.

Night came and (y/n) head over to Soap's room and knock at the door. After a few minutes, the door open and Soap stood there with a smile and she can see Ghost was already in there sitting at the desk.

"Glad that you can make it (Y/N), come in." Soap said and (y/n) walked in while heading to the bed and sit down.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asked while looking at both Soap and Ghost with as she fix her mask a bit.

"Well, we are wondering if you like to play a game?" Soap asked while sitting down next to her while Ghost stay seated in the chair.

"Sure, what kind of game?" She asked and Soap to look over at Ghost then look at (y/n).

"It's truth or dare, but a little dirty." Soap said with a smirk.

"Hmm sure why not sounds like fun." (y/n) said while looking at Soap, then over at Ghost. "What are the rules?"

"truth of course. Say the truth, but if you pick dare and don't want to do it, you need to strip off one clothing off." Soap said as this spark her interest and smirk.

"Sure, why not? Sounds like even more fun. So, who wants to start?" She asked as Ghost coughs a bit and leans back in his seat with arms crossed.

"I'll go first, Johnny truth or dare?" Ghost asked while Soap looks at Ghost.

"I'll go easy on this one, truth." Soap said with a smile.

"Is it true that you scream like a girl when you get scared?" Ghost asked as (y/n) look at Soap with an eyebrow raised and Soap's face was red.

"That was only one time! Plus, it did not scare me. It startled me." Soap said, and this made (y/n) laugh.

"Wait, hold up, before we continue you, Johnny, scream like a girl because it startled you?" She asked in between laughter.

"Well, how about you were minding your own business and in your head till someone snuck up on you, then tap on your shoulder." Soap said with red cheeks and this made (y/n) laughed even harder. "Shut up...okay my turn (y/n) truth or dare?" Soap smirked.

"Truth." She said once she calmed down.

"Do you ever scream from being scared or startled?" Soap asked with a smirk and arms crossed.

"Nope, never in my life, maybe when I was little but nope," (Y/N) said with a smirk and look at Soap as he pouts a bit. "Okay Ghost truth or dare?"

"Dare." Ghost said, and she thought for a bit. "I dare you to braid my hair if you can." She told him as Ghost sit there for a bit before standing up and walked over.

Ghost sat down next to her and start working on her hair. Ghost tried a bit before giving up and sighed while taking off his boots. Soap chuckled while (y/n) smirked underneath her mask.

"Okay...Johnny truth of dare?" Ghost asked as Soap smile.

"Dare." Soap said with a grin as Ghost chuckled at him.

"Alright then I dare you to tell the captain that you're gay." Ghost dared him as Soap eyes widen.

"Nope!" Soap said and took off his boots as (y/n) giggled softly. "Okay (y/n), truth or dare?"

"Dare." She said as Soap smirked.

"I dare you to play with my hair till it's my turn again." Soap said with a smile and (y/n) rolled eyes and smile at him.

"All right to come here." She said and Soap lay down on her lap as she stared to play with his mohawk hair. "Okay Ghost truth or dare?"

"Dare." Ghost said as he was looking at Soap with jealousy.