Chapter Six

|| NOT EDITED ||

|| NOT EDITED ||

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF RAPE AND TORTURE.

Touch - how would anyone define this word? Simply put, it meant, 'to make physical contact'. Of course, there were many more ways and meanings of this word, but this one stands out strongly. Human beings are creatures of emotions, most things lead to some sort of reaction from us.

Touch wasn't anything different when it came to eliciting a reaction from us.

Touch often resonated deep reactions from us, it could be one of pleasure, embarrassment, and anger to name a few.

The sensation of hands touching you, the fingers digging into your skin, as you thrash beneath was an odd sensation. If not odd, it was definitely not wanted; unless, of course, it was consensual. But the world worked in mysterious ways, and the concept of 'no' was foreign to many.

Valarie had suffered in life, but she could not fathom how her fate led her to this-

Lying on the cold hard floor, her face was being pushed towards a man's pelvis, and her hands were...

She had no sense to where they were but all she was too weak to do anything, either.

But that was the fate of a woman. They were weaker. Men had been created in a way which made them physically stronger than women. And if not all men, most of them used it to their advantage.

But nothing really mattered to her at the moment. In this very second, all she wished for was this to be a dream and one she woke up from.

And a dream it was.

All she wanted was everything to stop, and for the first time in a very long while, it did.

A stinging pain on Valerie's cheek made her open her eyes, and as she did she was greeted by a man. The man looked like he was in his mid-twenties, his eyes bored into hers, a cold glare seeped into them, and his lips pulled to the side in pure irritation.

What was happening?

The pain in her cheek felt like it was slowly spreading like tendrils of leaves, it did not spread in her whole cheek, it was a different sensation than the ones she had been accustomed to. No, the place where the man had struck her burned, she could feel where that man's finger had made contact with the skin, the pain slowly travelled from those areas, and it reached the corner of her eyes.

With blurry eyes, she looked at the man in front of her, whose expression hadn't changed in the slightest. Where was she? She wanted to ponder on that thought, but before she could, the pain travelled into a fine line...creating a burning path as it went to her head, and she grimaced.

"You know, that is not the most effective way of waking someone" A calm voice spoke from the other side of where Valarie felt herself being laid down.

She slowly turned her face to her right side and another figure came into her view. But once again, she could not make out the features of the man standing there.