Chapter Four

|| NOT EDITED ||

|| NOT EDITED ||

A heavy silence hung around the cold, damp room. The stench of blood, pee and dirt wafting all around made the men in the room recoil in disgust. The aura of the room was nothing but dead and haunting. The house they were standing in was pristine, with brown and black shaded marble and walls coloured in cream.

This room, although, had paint falling over from all places. Whips, ropes, and chains were hung on the wall, while different sets of knives were placed on a metal table at the side.

There were no windows, making it harder for anyone to breathe, and the only light in the room was a ceiling lamp, casting its glow on the immobile figure underneath it.

Everything in that room screamed for them to run out and never look again. To let that girl die in her own little hell, but there they stood, transfixed, unable to form a word. The stench was too much, but of course, they were more used to it than anyone else; as seconds ticked by, they grew more familiar with it.

A voice in their mind said that they needed to leave and finish their job, yet, their eyes stayed fixated on the body lying in the middle, twisted in a paranormal way. Her hands were lying limp beside her, handprints prominent on her wrist.

Deep marks of rope were tangled on her skin. That was a clear indication, there was no mercy from her captors.

Her body bent a little sideways as if someone threw her aside and left her incapable of getting back to the correct posture.

From her well-proportioned breast to her perfect curves, every inch was littered with marks.

Blood oozed from her belly button, making everyone wonder, what this girl had been through.

Her head was tilted left, opposite to that of her body, her hair cascading down all over her face, blocking the view. Her legs were tangled with each other, looking like they hadn't been used for quite some time.

After a minute of silence, someone slowly murmured, "Did she just take her own life?"

The question hung in the air, until a steady voice spoke, "No, she just fainted, she isn't dead. Yet."

"Oh."

Romero, the person who spoke those words, rolled his eyes and took lazy steps towards the almost dead girl. He slowly swept his eyes from her unruly, dirty and untamed hair to her partially covered face. After taking a closer look, he could see her condition was much worse than what he saw from a distance.

There was blood dripping from the corner of her plump lips with dark bluish-red bruises all over her face. After a moment of speculation, he could feel himself approving of the bruises on her tanned skin.

"Will you both keep looking at this dead girl the whole day, or do some work?" A deep voice broke Romero's undivided attention to the girl.

"I think, Romero here, has taken a certain liking towards her."

"Yes, necrophilia is a thing. However, my apologies, Romero, I do not care." Stephan's voice held no ounce of pity for the girl taking her last few breaths.

Romero chuckled sardonically and shrugged, "She is hot."

Stephan's deep blue eyes bored into Romeros' hazel one, "She is dead."

"Not yet, Stephan. The time we waste in talking can be used to save her."

Stephan tilted his head to the side, slowly observing his brother. It was unnatural of him to be so taken by a girl, all the more, an almost dead girl.

Taking a step forward, he let his eyes fall on the girl.

Her breathing was shallow, almost like she wasn't breathing at all. She had a total of thirty minutes in her hands if she were to be saved. 'This foolish girl should've kept breathing and not played suicidal', Stephan bitterly thought.

as he glanced at her naked form, from the marks present on her body, he knew what she had been through, yet he couldn't bring himself to care. He did, however, notice the magnificence of the girl lying there.

She was exquisite and he'd be lying to himself if he said he didn't want to make her beg on her knees as he'd be sinking his cock deep inside her mouth.

The image of this girl on her knees, looking up at him with her pouty lips and breasts on display, had his blood rushing downwards, instantly.

"You know, Stephan, we can still save her." Romero calmly spoke, an underlying message clear in his words.

Romero had seen his brother's eyes, taking in this girl with a blanket of lust, coating his eyes.

"It'd be hard, Romero." Stephan's eyes caught on the handprints on her stomach, it was clear and prominent.

"Like you right now?" Romero murmured and shrugged when Stephan glared at him.

"When did we ever like anything easy?" Valentino leisurely spoke and smirked at his brothers.

"Hmm...Romero, come with me. Valentino, take her home. Make sure she doesn't become a corpse by the time we reach."

"With pleasure."

Bending a little, Valentino wrapped his lean arms around Valerie's lower back and slowly moved her to a sitting position.

"The fuck you are waiting for her? Take her out faster." Stephan growled in annoyance while Romero sighed.

"I presume, Stephan, he wants to cover at least something of hers. Carrying her butt naked to the mansion won't be the wisest decision."

Valentino nodded his head at Romero's words and made her wear the shirt he was wearing while trying hard to not stare at her breasts which proved to be very hard for him.

While the three brothers were busy fussing over Valerie, Stephan's men were busy killing off these men.

Blood splattered all across the once clean house, decorating the walls with nice red contrast.

However, the sound of the explosion made Stephan jerk in his place and a silent message went among the three brothers, it was time.

Valentino picked Valerie up bridal style and rushed out of the room, while Stephan removed the safety from his revolver along with Romero and steadily walked out.

But as soon as Stephan was out of the door, he halted seeing the scene in front of him. 

_

Writing at 2 A

Writing at 2 A.M. isn't the wisest choice.