Let Your Body Speak 🔞

Start from the beginning

One friend - Y/N.. what happened..are you not coming with us??

Y/N(made excuse) - I...I forgot...I missed my some stuff in our meeting place...I catch you later guys...(she put mobile into her bag & pressed the button)

The door was about to close suddenly Taehyung made annoyed face. He acted like he also forgot something & now he is frustrated.

Taehyung(stopped closing the door by stepping his foot on the door midway) - Aaiiishhhh....I forgot...(put his palm on his face) guys..if someone asked about me then told  that I will be right back quickly... ammm..Miss Y/N.... I hope you don't mind..

Y/N(dieing inside) - Amm...Ye.. yeah... please..(fake smile)

Other believed his excuse but got a little jealous because in the lift there would be Y/N and Taehyung. After that they left. Taehyung waved his hand to them with cute smile then he turned around to her with different expression. His cute, innocent, soft image quickly turned into hot, dark, seductive and daddy vibes.

Y/N saw his strong veiny hand which blocked the elevator door. She can't underestimate her husband strength.
She remembered him teasing with her friend. Taehyung entered the elevator slowly whereas Y/N took her step back a little.

Taehyung with serious expression he pressed the button the close the door while his eyes was fixed on her little naughty wife.

Taehyung(coming farward) - Hmm... so you forgot something ..???(smirking)

Y/N(with scared face) - Amm. Yeah...yes....I..am...I.. actually..that..I..(stepping back)

Taehyung(pressed some buttons while coming to her) - Really...(chuckled)...I forgot somthing too..(glanced at her shivering step)

Y/N(feeling his hotness. She couldn't think too much) - You..you..are lying...

Taehyung(smiled while nodding his head) - ofcourse...I did.. atleast..I accept...(his voice became deepened and luscious with every move. Y/N back hit the elevator wall. She looked down and moved her face away).. But what about you beb...you did the same...(put his both hand on wall beside her)

Y/N(hardly breath with low voice) - I..I..am...am..

Taehyung(dominant voice) - afraid..(playfully he tried to look into her eyes)

When Y/N heard she looked at him seeing his tempting lips which was just curving with winning mode) - I...I didn't lie...and...and..I am...not afraid...of a cute baby tiger (she pushed him a little and crossed him)

Taehyung became serious. He grabbed her wrist when she was stepping forward then roughly pulled her to him. He twisted her hand at her back and made her close to him.

Y/N(afraid & screamed in pain) - Ahhhhhh....Tae..(trying to remove his hand)

Taehyung(looking at her pitiful face) - YOU SHOULD BE..(twisted her hand more and made her close to his lips)

Y/N(trying to avoid to meet with his eyes and tapping his chest to stop him) - Ahhh...Tae... please...sorry.... it hurts...please..leave...

Taehyung(low deep ocean voice) - I MAY BE BABY OR CUTE TAE FOR OTHERS..BUT NOT FOR YOU.... IT'S... TAE...YOUR HUSBAND...

Y/N(feeling like he is just getting her joke seriously) - AHHH..Tae...I..was.. just..teasing.. you..ahh... stop it..plz..(with painful eyes)

Taehyung(fake laughed with his mixed confession) - IT'S SO FUNNY    Y/N... SOMETIME I FORGET THAT...YOU DON'T SEE ME AS YOUR HUSBAND.... AND...I FEEL...JEA...(looked at Y/N's face who was silently listening him. To distract her Taehyung became aggressive and banged her at the wall while still twisting her hand)

Y/N(yelped) - Ahhhh....(grabbed her shirt and breathing heavy)

Taehyung(warning tone) - DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO TEASE ME WITH OTHER GUY... BECAUSE I AM A MAN...IT BREAKS MY PATIENCE...(while saying that he glancing at her lips continuously like he wanted to kiss her so bad)

Y/N couldn't believe what he said. She was lost in his world where she didn't realised that her husband became needy and getting close to her lips. She just closed her eyes moving her head away and saying in lower voice.

Y/N - Tae...stop..stop...(bitting her lips)

Taehyung(pressed more buttons and cupped her face gently with his with hand while coming to taste her lips) - DON'T BIT YOUR LIPS...(himself - IT'S MINE BABY... IT'S MY RIGHT..I WILL BITE YOUR LIPS)

This time their eyes meet but Taehyung didn't stop. He bodly coming close to her soft lips. Y/N who trying to pushing him softly but somewhere she felt herself weak like she is drunk..drunk with his his words. Water started filling her eyes. She wanted her heart to stop beating because it is out of her control. She moaned his name..

Y/N(seductively) - Tae........(moved a little.)

Taehyung (became turned on and pressed her body more) - stop moving Y/N...(Seeing her erotic expression)

Everything became so romantic and seductive. Their body was so close. Taehyung strong chest touching Y/N soft breast. Their body were speaking now. This intense situation was melting everything. Taehyung removed her hairs which was coming in his way. He put her hair strands behind her ear and get ready to taste his meal.

#Taehyung now it's your time# Make her realise her that she only belongs to her husband# Hear your heart & say everything#

See in next 😉🥰❤️