After fight Lemon🍋

Killua quickly recovered and goes to join the others. Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke come up to him and hug him.

"You're fine again, Killua," Nezuko said with joy.

"Man, I thought you'd never wake up again," Zenitsu yelled.

"I woke up first before all of you, so I'm superior to all of you," Inosuke said proudly.

"Can you stop screaming man" Takeo complained.

"He's right Inosuke" Killua agreed.

Inosuke looked at the two evilly under his mask.

"Thank you for protecting my sister and me, Killua-nii," Takeo thanked.

"No problem, but Tanjiro is totally ass-locked," said Killua.

"Yes, he really is. He always acts like he's nice in front of our parents, but he steals from the villagers and acts like he's selling charcoal." Takeo said annoyed.

"Why didn't you ever tell us?" Nezuko asked.

"Because no one would believe me and he threatened me," Takeo replied.

"That bastard," Killua complained.

"Yo guys!"

Tengen comes towards them with his 2 women. Rengoku and Giyu are there too and smile at her. Suma happily ran to Nezuko and hugged her.

"The Demon Hunters are disbanded, aren't they?" Killua asked.

"Yes, at the last meeting the demon slayers were disbanded. The children of Ubuyashiki bowed to us, "but we didn't want them to do it because they were the ones who created the demon hunters." Giyu replied.

Killua received a message from Mitsuri's crow that he was getting a surprise. The white-haired boy thought that she had made a feast for him.

Killua goes in and is Dark which confused him. He sensed three people in a room. Killua opens the room and what he sees almost makes his nose bleed. Mitsuri, Kanae and Hinatsuru are lying sexy on the floor.

Killua blushes violently when he sees this. It's understandable because this supposed drrier of naked sexy girls would blow your mind.

"Ara Ara, do you like your surprise Killua?" Kanae asked erotically.

"Yes," Killua answered and goes to them.

Killua takes off his pants and his cock stood erect. The three women see his hard penis and lick their fingers ready to take it on.

"Lie down Killua and enjoy it," Mitsuri said seductively.

The white-haired ex-assassin lay down on his back on the futon. He has also taken off his shirt and his penis is erect.

"I'll start" Mitsuri speaks up first.

Kanae grabbed her breasts and placed them between Killua's penis on the right and Hinatsuru placed her breasts between Killua's penis on the left. Killua felt in heaven as he felt the softness of her breasts.

,,Let's get started."

Mitsuri takes the member in her mouth and starts sucking. Hinatsuru and Kanae also start moving their tits, making Killua even more exciting. The pink-haired woman started moving her mouth even faster. Killua felt how quickly he was about to cum.

Killua reached his limit and squirted into Mitsuri's mouth full. His sperm also lands on Kanae and Hinatsuru's breasts. Mitsuri swallowed everything.

"How about another position? Killua asked.

The girls nodded. Killua laid Kanae flat on her back on the futon. Killua placed his cock between her tits and the softness of her breasts ran through his veins.