The Hashira training

The Hashira training has begun so that the Demon Hunters can awaken the Demon Mark. Killua and Nezuko also decide to join in.

The first training is with Tengen Uzui the sound hashira. It was endurance training - you had to go through a kilometer long forest and not faint. For Killua it was child's play, the first hunter test required him to cross-country ski for hours, which of course wasn't a problem for him. Nezuko did it too, but his forehead was sweating a little.

"This is Nezuko-Chan."

Suma, one of Tengen's wives, gave Nezuko a rice ball. Nezuko politely thanked her. Hinatsuru gave Killua a bag full of rice balls and he took it.

"Thank you," Killua thanked.

Hinatsuru winks at Killua. Killua was a little embarrassed and goes to the second training session with Nezuko.

The second training was with Muichiro the Mist Hashira.

The training is about speed and reflexes. Muichiro tried to hit Killua with a wooden sword, but the young Zoldyck had no trouble.

"Wow, your reflexes are out of this world." Muichiro smiled, which surprised Killua.

,,Thanks"

"I would be happy if you and Nezuko became Hashira," Muichiro said with a smile.

The third training is Mitsuri's love Hashira. You have to train your flexibility, but Killua decided to skip this training. Nezuko took part in the third training session.

"Oh hello Zoldyck. You even came early." Obanai greeted him.

The fourth training is with Obanai the snakes Hashira. During the training, Obanai tied up the rest of the trainees he had to wear and stuck them to the floor and wall. The people who are tied up tremble with fear and sweat profusely.

Killua has his hands in his pockets and calmly walked past them. Obanai hid and watched Killua as if he were his prey. Obani aimed at Killua's neck, but it revealed itself to be an illusion.

"Gotcha." Killua was behind him and touched his shoulder. Obanai was shocked, Killua had come behind him silently without him noticing him.

The fifth training session was with Kanae the Flower Hashira. You have to catch Kanae, which is impossible for normal hunters. Killua decided to skip this training.

The sixth training session for Sanemi is the Wind Hashira. Killua is currently on his way to...

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

It was Zenitsu who ran towards them.

"Please save me!"

Zenitsu was suddenly grabbed by Sanemi.,,Hey! Who told you that you could leave?!" Sanemi asked angrily while Zenitsu was crying.

Nezuko carries Zenitsu on his back and then goes to the presence of Wind Hashira.

Training with Sanemi meant fighting against Sanemi. Killua and Sanemi faced each other. Killua has his hands in his pockets and Sanemi had his fists ready.

"It's obviously going to end like it did last time."

When Killua said that, the veins grew longer and wider. Sanemi leaned on Killua with attacks, but Killua dodged them all.

Killua has his hands in his pockets as he dodges. This made Sanemi even angrier. Killua decided to end things and kicks Sanemi in the face. Sanemi fainted from Tritt.

The others around him were speechless that Killua defeated Hashira without any problems. Killua shrugged.

The seventh training is Gyomei the stone Hashira. When Killua arrives at Gyomei, you can see the few demon hunters including Inosuke meditating in the waterfall.

Zenitsu shivered a bit when he saw this. Killua turns to Gyomei and sees that he is carrying tree trunks on his shoulder as he meditates. Zenitsu then fainted and Killua rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"What's our training?" Killua asked.

Gyomei stands up and pointed to a large rock. Gyomei goes to the rock and pushes it forward while Zenitsu looked like he was going to lose his eye.

Killua goes to the big rock and started pushing the big rock with effort. Killua pushes the rock 5 meters forward and Gyomei comes up to him and gives him a water bottle.

"Thanks" Killua drinks the water and gave the bottle back.

"As expected from a beast like you! I won't lose to you!" Inosuke shouted.

Inosuke pushes the big rock, but had a harder time. Inosuke managed to do it with a lot of effort.

Nezuko comes towards them with Genya.,,Oh people! Nezuko called out to them.

Killua frowns. "Hey, I heard that you fought with Sanemi." Killua said.

"I couldn't help it! He wanted to poke Genya in the eyes and even hurt him." Nezuko said defensively.

Killua sighed and calmed down. Gyomei said to push the Big Rock forward, which completely surprised Nezuko.

Killua sat next to Gyomei and watched as Nezuko tried to push the rock.

"Hey Gyomei, how did you become a demon hunter?" Killua asked.

Gyomei frowns a little. “Back then, I ran a White House and looked after a few children. I always lit a few wisteria candles to keep demons away, but one night one of the children broke the rule and caused a demon to come to us. I told the children to just stay with me so I could protect them. No, they didn't listen to me and only cared about themselves, which caused the demon to kill them. A girl listened to me and screamed for me to protect her and I started beating the demon until sunrise. When the Demon died from the sun when the police came, the girl stuttered and said I killed her." Gyomei was silent.

There was a silence until Killua spoke.

"Didn't you think prematurely? I mean the kids might just want help or weapons to defend themselves and the girl might be so traumatized that she doesn't know what she was saying." Killua explained.

Gyomei thought about whether what Killua thought was true. Gyomei realized that Killua was right, he really thought prematurely, but it's too late.

"Oh, she did it."

Killua goes over to Nezuko who had managed to push the rock. Zoldyck gave her water which she took immediately.

"Well done, you completed the Hashita training." Congratulated Killua.

Gyomei smiled. Even though the Stone Hashira is blind, he could feel the hope that is there.