Tamayo

Killua followed the crow to his mission. Killua has been chasing the crow for 24 hours without a break, but he's not tired at all.

The sun is up and Killua arrived at the village. Killua looked around, wondering if he should ask. Suddenly a black-haired girl with long hair comes towards them. Killua found the woman really beautiful.

,,Oh hello. "I'm Kanae Kocho the flowers Hashira and are you Killua zoldyck?" She introduced herself.

"Yes, are you sister Kanao Tsuyuri? because you have a similar one and have the same breathing" Killua asked.

"Yes, how did you get from your world to ours? Kanae asked Killua.

"I don't know," Killua replied.

"Hmm, do you really have special powers? Den Kanao said she saw you create lightning and turn your hands into claws? Kanao asked with a hint of curiosity.

"Yes, but let's do the mission." Killua said monotonously.

"You're mature for your age," she said.

"I'm 16," Killua said a little annoyed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but you look really cute," Kanae said, making Killua blush.

Killua and Kanae wait until dark. Killua ate some candy until he sensed a demonic presence.

"I can sense a demon. I have an idea, will you play bait for me? Killua asked and she nodded.

Kanae goes out in the open and waits for the Demon to come. Killua stands on the roof and watches the scene.

A puddle comes in front of her and a Demon comes out.

"Flower Breathing fourth form: Crimson Hangoromo!" Kanae quickly cut off the demon's head. But demon did not dissolve but split into three more.

"Now you can't do anything against us," said the demon.

Killua jumps and lands next to Kanae. He went into fighting form.

"Electrostorm breathing 3rd form: lightning tornado." Killua thought and directed his electricity onto his sword and began to spin. In a second, Killua had cut the demons into pieces and this time they dissolved.

"Wow, I didn't even blink and he's already defeated the three of them." Kanae thought, amazed and impressed by Killua.

"Now you've seen what I'm like," Killua said with a grin, which made Kanae blush.

The sun began to rise. Then the crow comes from Killua.

"Next Asakusa Tokyo" said His crow and put his sword into it.

"Bye" Kanae said and said goodbye.

Killua arrived at Asakusa. As he looked around he noticed Nezuko and Takeo.

"Hey Nezuko and Takeo." Killua called.

"Oh hey Killua." Nezuko runs over to him and hugs him. Killua returned the hug, but he felt a demonic presence that wasn't threatening.

"Come out or I'll come to you," Killua said in a demanding tone.

A demon with light green hair comes out. He looks like a child.

,,Who are you? Killua asked.

"My name is Yushiro. My mistress Tamayo is waiting for you so follow me." Yushiro said and the three followed him.

They came to a wall. Yushiro walks through and Killua, Nezuko and Takeo go inside.

"A blood demon art, I guess." Killua thought.