Infinity Castle part 2

There's a lot going on in the Infinity Castle. Killua sensed that Nezuko and Zenitsu were killing Tanjiro. Most of Hashira and Inosuke go to the location where Upper Moon 2 is located. Mitsuri and Obanai fight against Nakime, who controls the Infinity Castle.

Killua sensed Gon's demonic aura from far away. Killua clenches his fist and runs towards Gon. A door opened and pulled Killua inside.

Killua looks at his surroundings and comes face to face with Gon.

"Killua" Gon activated his Ren and his dark red aura radiated full of hate and murderous lust, everyone in the Infinity Castle could sense it and sense death.

"Gon" Killua activated his Ren and his blue NEN aura radiated. Their aura touched each other.

Gon clenches his fist and attacks his Jajanken. "First of all, the stone." A red aura forms around Gon's fist, strengthening it. A blast of pressure and a gust of wind comes from his fist where he holds his Jajanken.

Killua gets into his fighting stance. An electric lightning aura emanates from Killua's sword and his sword's strength becomes stronger.

“Jajanken!!”

Gon charged at Killua with full force. Killua immediately prepares his attack.

“Electrostorm Breathing 5th Form: Jajanken Lightning Blade Slash!”

Killua now charges towards Gon. Their powerful attacks bounced off each other, creating a huge blast wave that destroyed their surroundings and the Infinity Castle felt the blast wave. There is dust in the air everywhere so you can't see anyone.

The dust shows Gon and Killua trying to prepare their next attack. Gon's fingers began to glow with a dark aura, which Killua also noticed.

“Jajanken Gun, stop shooting!!”

Gon fires a bullet from his finger in Killua's direction. Killua dodged every single bullet without getting hit.

Killua blocked most of his NEN Gun bullets with his sword.

“Electrostorm Breathing 2nd Form: Lightning Blade Strike!”

Killua shoots a bolt of lightning from his sword at Gon. Gon jumps and dodges the lightning attack in time. Gon is currently in the air, preparing his paper attack.

“Jajanken paper!!”

Gon fires his Jajanken paper attack at Killua. Killua raised his sheathed NE sword and cut the paper attack in half.

“Please come to you!!”

Killua screamed, hoping it would reach Gon. Gon lands on the ground and screams, "Shut up!" We're not friends! From the beginning, I never considered you my friend!!”

Killua knew it wasn't the real Gon, but hearing his best friend's words that had changed his life for the better hit him hard.

Gon attacks Killua with his fist, but Killua blocks it with his sword. Gon took the opportunity and kicked Killua's sword away.

Killua's hands turned into claws and let the electricity pass through his claws.

Killua and Gon exchange blows and their arms move so fast that you can't see them, only blue and dark red's light can be seen everywhere. They both screamed.

"Jajanken!!"

Gon hits a Jajanken, but Killua blocks it with his sword and is then pushed 5 meters behind.

"Gon please we can turn you back into a human again." Killua said.

,,Shut your mouth! When I was dying he came." Gon shouted.