Training

"We're here," Mitsuri said and goes to Tanjiro and Nezuko.

Killua found a large box on the train and gave it to Takeo so that the sun wouldn't hit him.

"Where is Takeo? Nezuko asked worriedly.

"It's in this box so the sun doesn't hit it," Killua said with a smile.

"Man, he's really cute," Mitsuri thought

They followed Mitsuri to her place of residence. It was a large property with flowers and cats. There were no other houses. Mitsuri showed her rooms and go to the backyard to train.

“The breathing still that I use is called love breathing. It has to do with flexibility," Mitsuri explained.

“Are there other forms of respiratory silence? one that has to do with lightning? Killua asked

"Um, yes, I have a book about other breathing silences, but I'm not good at teaching them to you," Mitsuri said.

"Just give me this book," Killua said monotonously.

"Okay." She handed Killua the book.

Killua opens it and finds various breathing silences including the thunder breathing which has to do with quick attacks.

"Perfect" Killua thought.

"Give it to me," Tanjiro said and Killua gave it to him.

"I think flame breathing suits me," Tanjiro said and handed it back to Killua.

"Well, love breathing is based on flame breathing, but unfortunately I can't learn thunder breathing very well, Killua-kun," said Mitsuri.

"It's okay. There are also instructions about thunder breathing and the forms," Killua said, shrugging his shoulders.

,,OK. Then we start training. "Nezuku, you're learning love breathing so you're going to do some stretching, running and sword swinging." Mitsuri said.

"And just swing your swords 1000 times, lie down and run 20 miles," said Mitsuri.

"Okay." Tanjiro gave a fake smile. Killua noticed and rolled his eyes.

Nezuko does some stretching exercises. Killua and Tanjiro swing their swords 1000 times. Tanjiro started sweating and noticed that Killua wasn't sweating, only his face was monotonous. Then they started doing 50 pushups and 10 miles of running.

"Gasp! Gasp! Tanjiro started panting and is completely tired.

"Here" Killua gave Tanjiro a water bottle. Tanjiro took it and started drinking.

"You didn't sweat. How? Tanjiro asked.

"You knew that when you overheard us on the train," said Killua.

"What did he notice me?" Tanjiro thought. He overheard them and learned something about Killua.

"Okay, I'll make lunch," Mitsuri said and goes inside.

Killua goes to his room and takes off his shirt. The door suddenly opens.

"Um Killua.." Mitsuri blushed when she saw Killua's body. Killua's has a very trained strong body. He has superlative muscle.

"You're really well built Killua-kun, but..." Mitsuri was silent as they noticed a few scars. Killua's scars have faded a bit since he became a hunter.

"Come have lunch Killua" said Mitsuri.

Killua goes to the table. Tanjiro and Nezuko are already. Mitsuri pooped a lot. They started to eat. Killua notices that Tanjiro is giving him dirty looks which he ignores.