SwordSmith village

Killua, Nezuko, Inosuke and Zenitsu are back at Butterfly Mansion. They continue to train diligently. Nezuko continues to practice solar breathing. Inosuke and Zenitsu trained together.

Killua noticed that his sword had a few scratches on it. The same goes for Nezuko.

Killua asked Shinobu where Haganezuka lived and she told him that they lived in a secret blacksmith village.

Nezuko and Killua wanted to go there. She was blindfolded and taken to the village by the Kakushis.

Killua and Nezuko have arrived at the swordsmith village. Every resident and blacksmith wore masks to protect their identities.

"Killua-kun, do you want to go to sleep?" Nezuko asked.

"No, I have to check out the village." Killua replied.

"Oh, I'm going to sleep, can you take my sword to Haganezuka?" Nezuko gave her sword to Killua.

Killua nodded and took her sword. Killua began to see everything. He asked people about Haganezuka.

"Oh, he's here." The man pointed to the man who was eating lunch.

"Oh Haganezuka!" Killua called out to him.

"Oh Zoldyck, who would have expected you here?" Haganezuka showed his surprise under his mask.

"My sword and Nezuko's sword have a few scratches and a few dents." Killua gave the swords to Haganezuka.

Haganezuka wastes no time and runs to his forge to repair it. Killua sweated as he looked like he was running.

"You're here too." It was Muichiro who came to him.

"You are Muichiro the Mist Hashira. I heard that you have memory problems." Killua said and Muichiro nodded.

"Yes, I forget things easily except for a few things, for example the master and people who are interesting to me, for example you," said Muichiro and looked at the sky.

,,Oh hello"

Another Hashira was there and it's Kanae Kocho the flowers Hashira. "You're there too," said Kanae a little surprised.

"I'm here with Nezuko because we sent our roofs in for repairs," Killua explained.

,,Oh. I heard from Shinobu that you trained somewhere else. Tengen said that even Zenitsu had defeated him." Kanao's smile widened.

"That must have been hard training," said Muichiro.

"I heard that there is a training dummy that imitates a legendary sword fighter." Kanae said and Killua became curious.

The next day.

Killua asked Mint about the doll and a blacksmith showed it to him.

It was a training dummy of Yorrichi Tsugikuni with six arms. The doll had six arms to compensate for the speed.

"Do you want to train with the doll?" Killua asked

Nezuko nodded and faced the Yorrichi doll. The Yorrichi doll began to attack Nezuko with its six arms, Nezuko was able to dodge all attacks thanks to Killua's training.
Nezuko cut off the doll's head.

Killua noticed that there was a sword inside. Killua takes it out and holds it in his hand. He drew the scabbard of the sword and it was toast.

"Hey Haganezuka, can you fix this?" Killua turned to Haganezuka and he nodded. Haganezuka takes the sword and walks away.

"Is it the sword of the legendary swordsman? Kanae asked.

"It looked very old." Muichiro didn't care.

Killua is with Kanae and Nezuko eating their dinner. Takeo is between Killua and Nezuko.

"Your brother is very cute." Kanae beamed at Takeo.

"Yes, but he's also very cheeky most of the time," Nezuko said.

As they continued to eat, Killua noticed that Nezuko looked like she was thinking about something.

"Hey Nezuko, you look like you're thinking." Killua spoke up.

"Oh, I had a dream once," Nezuko replied.

"What kind of dream?" Kanae asked out of curiosity.

"I once had this dream about two people. One was a swordsman and the other was an ancestor because he looks like a relative. The swordsman had probably saved his family. "Surprisingly, he had the same earrings from my father." Nezuko explained and continued eating.

"Maybe it's an inherited memory," said Kanae.

Killua thought. "If that's really true then this swordsman is Yorrichi Tsugikun. If that's him then he probably passed on the sun breathing to the Kamado family, but why? Why aren't any of them swordsmen?" Killa tried to figure something out from the dream.

"I'm going to sleep with Takeo." Nezuko took Takeo's hand and went to her room.

Killua and Kanae decided to go for a walk. It was already evening and there were no other people outside. The moon shines brightly enough to see the surroundings.

"Kanae, I have a question?"

,,Yes"

"Why does Shinobu always put on a fake smile and put on a facade? When Killua asked, Kanae looked down sadly.

"She was different back then until our parents were killed by a demon. Like me, our mother liked to smile when they died and her personality changed. I like that she smiles more, but I don't like that she pretends to be someone else." Kanae looked at him sadly.

But suddenly the two heard a bang. It was in the direction where Nezuko is. Killua felt the aura of an upper moon.
Killua and Kanae run there and see the house destroyed.

Killua sees that there are two demons. Killua quickly decapitates the two demons.

But the demons he beheaded turned into more demons.

A demon with a staff produces lightning, which is an advantage for Killua.

"Nezuko, Kanae take care of the other demons, I'll take care of the lightning." Killua called and they nodded.

The demon with the staff rushed towards him. Killua easily grabbed his staff and lightning came out. Killua absorbs the lightning and grins smugly at him, which makes the demon angry.

"What's wrong, can't you give more volts?" Killua mocks.

"Then you get 3 trillion volts." the demon shouted and sends him 3 trillion volts, which Killua simply absorbs.

"Now die." Killua cut the demon's head cleanly. The demon cannot regenerate its head.

"Well, I always used low volts for my electrical abilities, but now I have 3 trillion volts. I can even keep my Godspeed for days, or better yet, make my Godspeed amplifier and faster." Killua thought excitedly.

Killua suddenly felt a demonic aura, but it was different, it had NEN. The NEN was more threatening and full of hatred. Killua turned around. He wanted to go into Godspeed mode and fight him, but stopped. He looked shocked when he saw who the Demon really was.

"Gon!"

Yes, it is gon who became a demon. You ask yourself how. This is explained in the next chapter.