Isekai

A white haired boy with blue eyes wakes up in a mountain with snow everywhere. He felt cold and Killua wondered where he was.

,,Where am I? All I can remember is that Gon killed Pitou and then I saw black." Killua thought.

"Please Takeo come to you!!

Killua suddenly hears a woman's voice. He goes closer and sees 3 shapes. The first was a child who had cat-shaped eyes and growled menacingly. The second was a pair of siblings, the girl had long black hair and pink eyes and the boy had red eyes and black ones and a scar on his forehead.

"Please Takeo come to you," begged the girl.

"Nezuko. If Takeo attacks then we have to defend ourselves," the boy with the scar said coldly.

,,What? Please Tanjiro maybe we can heal him" Nezuko said.

,,And how? Tanjiro asked monotonously.

Nezuko couldn't answer. She just cried. Killua looks at Nezuko and a memory came from his sister. She reminded Killua of Alluka.

"If you don't ant..." Before Tanjiro could say anything, Takeo, who had become a demon, kicked him in the face. Before he wanted to hurt Nezuko, Killua came and punched him away from her.

Nezuko was confused about who he was.

"If you want to kill her then come here" Killua said in a cold voice and murderous aura. The demon was shaking in fear even Tanjiro.

,,What the? who is he and why does he have such a cold and murderous aura. He must have experienced the cave" Tanjro thought as he watched Killua.

Nezuko was scared, but she sees Takeo shaking in fear. She swallowed and then goes to Takeo who is a demon and hugs him. Surprising Tanjiro and Killua, Takeo returned the hug and began to cry.

Suddenly a girl with pink hair and pigtails comes along.

"Is that okay with you? asked the girl.

"Yes, but who are you? Killua asked.

"My name is Mitsuri Kanroji and I am a demon hunter," she introduced herself.

"And why is Takeo a demon? Tanjiro asked.

"He must have gotten demon blood in his wound," Mitsuri replied.

"What do you want to do with the demon? Killua asked.

"Normal white people kill, but this one doesn't do anything so I can make an exception," she said.

Killua looked at Nezuko. Her little brother who became a demon fell asleep.

"Is there a way to transform Takeo back? Nezuko asked.

,,I don't know it"

Killua goes to a bamboo tree and turns his hand into claws. In a few seconds Killua cut off a small piece.

Tanjiro and Mitsuri looked horrified as Killua turned his hand into claws.

,,How did you do that? asked Mitsuri.

"I'll explain to you later," said Killua

"Hey, where are you going Tanjiro? Nezuko asked.

"To bury the others," Tanjiro said

,,Wait! Let me help you. It must be hard for you," Mitsuri said.

Tanjiro nodded and goes upstairs. Killua goes to Takeo and puts the bamboo between his mouth. Killua leaves with Nezuko who has Takeo in her arms. You see the house with dead people.

Nezuko tried not to cry. Killua patted her.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure the same thing doesn't happen to you," said Killua.

"Hey, what kind of sword is that? Killua asked.

"It's a Nichiren sword that can kill demons," she answered.

“Do you also want to become a demon slayer? she asked.

The three nodded. Killua looked at Tanjiro. Even though his family is dead, Tanjiro feels nothing.

You then go to a train station that goes to the city. Mitsuri bought 4 tickets. Tanjiro, Takeo and Nezuko are in one room and Killua and Mitsuri are in one.

"Now can you tell me how you turned your hand into claws? asked Mitsuri.

"I come from another world," Killua replied.

,,Really?

"Yes, I come from a family full of assassins and only Zoldycks can do it. "I'm not an assassin anymore," Killua explained.

Mitsuri is a bit suspicious, but she believed him.

Killua looks out the window. He was in another world and had to team up with them to get clear in this world.

"I wonder what's next" Killua thought