The fight

A new demon has come that is very different from the other demons. This demon comes from another world and Killua recognizes him to his shock.

"Gon!"

Killua would have gotten revenge for everything, but not for this. He sees his first best friend, Gon Freecs, who is now a demon. He had dead lifeless eyes patterns all over and horns. He is wearing dark pants and a green t-shirt.

"Gon, is that you!" Killua tried to talk to Gon, who is now a demon.

Gon doesn't answer but clenches his fist. "First the stone. Scissors, paper and stone!" Gon's fist creates a dark red aura around his fist.

Gon charged at Killua who quickly dodged. Gon then hits the ground which forms a large crater that is as big as the village and destroys many houses.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!!"

Nezuko, Takeo and Kanae were thrown back by the blast from the attack. Killua had to act quickly because Gon could kill the others.

"Gon, please stop!" Killua tried to get through to Gon, but it doesn't work.

"No!" Gon charged at Killua and tried to hit him with a hail of blows. Killua goes into Ken to stop the damage.

"Please Gon! That's not you." Killua shouted, still trying to talk to Gon.

"This is my new me!" Gon screamed so loudly. He activated Ren and a dark, strong aura came to Gon. The people around him can feel the aura.

"What is that?" Nezuko couldn't move, this aura is very different. She felt so much anger and hatred.

"Nezuko." Kanae shook her. "Try to help him." Kanae said to her.

Nezuko comforts himself and goes to Killua to try and help him a bit.

In the Killua vs Gon fight, Killua is only on defense. Killua couldn't fight Gon because he can't fight his best friend.

Killua takes 10 steps backwards. Killua held his sword in his hand and watched Gon closely, who looked at him like prey.

Killua thinks about fighting him without letting his emotions get in the way. "What can I do? I can't even fight him." Killua thinks desperately.

"Killua!!" Nezuko runs to Ohm, which she will soon regret.

Gon sees her and prepares his attack. "Show me stone." Gon shoots his paper NEN attack at Nezuko. It happens in slow motion, Nezuko couldn't see the attack so she can't dodge so Killua quickly pushed her away which made sure of it that he gets hit and is thrown away.

Nezuko panics and runs over to check. Killua is lying flat on the floor, blood can be seen running down his face.

"Killua, are you okay?" Nezuko checks to see if he's okay and sees that he's fine.

Killua suddenly had a flashback.

Killua runs with Gon on his back to help him, but suddenly a Chimera ant comes out of nowhere. Killua wanted to use Godspeed, but his power doesn't work.

"You are a threat so disappear." The Chimera ant opens a portal with its NEN ability. The portal sucked in the time.

Flashback end.

Back to the fight, Killua wakes up again and sees Nezuko facing Gon.

"Body.." Before Nezuko could use her breathing technique, Gon grabbed her Jals. Nezuko felt his grip getting stronger and if he continued to squeeze, Nezuko could die. Killua couldn't see and had to save her.

"Electrostorm breathing 3rd form: lightning tornado." Killua turned in a circle and cuts off Gon's arms and saves Nezuko. Gon's arms regenerates his arms.