The Master

"Mitsuri get out of my way otherwise I have no choice." Shinobu kept her fake smile, but Killus sensed her anger.

"No, this demon is different. Like hunting demons just because they eat people." Mitsuri doesn't listen to Shinobu and had her sword ready.

"Hey little girl." Shinobu called to Nezuko. "Yes?" Nezuko asked.

"That's a demon. If you don't want to get hurt then get away from her." Shinobu said to Nezuko.

,,No! Nezuko refused. "Takeo would never harm me. He is different from the demons! he is my little brother! Nezuko said and Killua stepped forward to protect her.

"I believe her. I won't let you kill him. He didn't kill or eat anyone." Killua said coldly.

Shinobu kept her smile, but her forehead was sweating. Shinobu had never heard a cold voice like Killua's. She felt that Killua was on a different level than the Hashiras.

"And Kanao come out." Killua said without looking at her. Kanao jumps from her hiding place and lands next to Shinobu.

"How would Gon have solved the problem? Killua asked himself in his mind.

,,News! Message!" a crow shouted and the 5 five look up. "I have a message from the master! Killua, Nezuko and Takeo are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!" continued the crow.

"Is he Takeo? Kanao pointed at Takeo and Killua nodded.

"Go into the box." Killua said and Takeo goes into the box.

"What about you Nezuko?" Killua asked.

"My body hurts a lot and a few bones are broken." Nezuko answered and her body ached everywhere. Killua crouched down and used his NEN aura to heal Nezuko a little. Killua couldn't heal her completely because he used it too often has to heal the other demon hunters.

"Take care of Nezuko," Nkillua said to Mitsuri.

Killua sits on the roof of the headquarters. The Hashiras don't notice him. Nezuko woke up and explained her destiny and tried to convince her, but the Hashiras don't believe her except Mitsuri, Rengoku, Kanae and Giyu. Giyu wasn't sure though.

Killua sensed another person coming. He had white hair and scars on his face. To Killua's surprise, the Badtard was holding Takeo's box.

"Oi! Oi! what do we see here? Is that that bitch working with a demon? The white-haired Hashira asked the others.

A Kakushi woman appeared and tried to convince him to give the box, but was ignored. Kanae's smile faded and turned angry.

"Sanemi-kun please stop." Kanae became rare, but here she couldn't bear her smile.

"Does this bitch seriously think that you could work with demons?! Make me laugh! Sanemi took his sword out of its scabbard and wanted to put it in the box, but stormed towards him and kicked him in the face. Sanemi was thrown through the fence.

"Don't you dare come near this box. Otherwise I'll rip your head off." Killua radiated an enormous lust for murder.

All Hashira draw their swords, except Mitsuri, Kanae, Rengoku and Giyu who just took a step back.

"You...that freak from the other world? Sanemi asked, trying to get up.

"The master has arrived! shouted two voices. All Hashira go to their knees without hesitation. Killua untied Nezuko and told her to kneel down.

Killua looked at the man. The master had a white haori and sticky purple veins across his eyes. Killua assumed it was a curse.

"It's nice that you came. My beloved children." the master said and his voice calmed Killua. He radiated a beruge aura so that Killua's anger subsided.

"I'm looking forward to looking for a master. It's nice to see them healthy. I always pray that they stay healthy." Sanemi said and Killus rolled his eyes.

"Thank you Sanemi," the master replies.

"If I may, Master. Before the Hashira meeting begins, would you mind enlightening us about this swordswoman, Kamado Nezuko, who travels with a demon?" Sanemi asked the master calmly.

"Oh that, as far as those two are concerned, I allowed them to do it," said the master, which surprised the Hashiras.

Most Hashiras did not accept it and say they will not accept it especially Sanemi.

"Mitsuri please," said the master.

Mitsuri cleared his throat. "I asked the master to let Nezuko Kamado and Takeo take her demon with him. "I asked a hypnotist to hypnotize her so that she is not human but to protect her, but if he does, me, Rengoku-san, Nezuko-chan and Killua-kun will commit suicide." Mitduri explained, shocking the others.

"Killua-kun, Mitsuri-san and Rengoku-san. I'm so glad you're so ready." Nezuko thought, holding back her tears.

"Rengoku?" Why? Obanai asked.

"Just Mitsuri swears that the demon is different and I believe my student. "I saw the demon in person, he was really nice and a bit cheeky." Rengoku said energetically.

"You're crazy! Sanemi mocks and is angry.

"Okay then, I believe you," said Giyu.

"I'm still against it, but I'm turning a blind eye for now." Uzui said

"I'll forget about it anyway," Muichiro said monotonously.

This made Sanemi even angrier that the others agreed too.

"However, there is bad news," said The Master and Sanemi grinned, he probably thought that the demon would be killed after all.

"Your brother is Tanjiro Kamado, not Nezuko? the master asked calmly.

,,Yes"

"Then I unfortunately have to say that he is now a demon," said the master seriously.

Everyone is shocked especially Nezuko who couldn't believe it. Killua was angry he wondered Tanjiro could do something like that.

,,Really..? Rengoku is simply stunned. The boy he trained has now simply become a demon.

"Yes, that's what his crow said. He became a Demon of his own free will." said the Master with sadness.

Nezuko's eyes went blank. Her brother became a demon.,,Why brother? Why did you become a demon?" Nezuko thought.

,,I do not care! I'll decapitate him." Sanemi said with a devilish grin.

Killua said nothing and agreed with him. He will never forgive Tanjiro for what he did to Nezuko.

"So I have no reason to talk to you anymore," said the master.

"Um, can Nezuko take care of the butterfly estate? Kanae asked and the master agreed.