(13) The strange Man.

Day 18

I planned on abandoning you, ready to close you away for good and see if I could create a new life for myself, but atlas here I am. The first time I am writing here, Is the day something strange is happening to the weather, in almost six weeks the roaring waves have strangely subsided, instead of its crashes against the large rocks it steadies.

It has become unpredictable, just yesterday the water was ready to lift my house but now it lingers by my window, close by, observing something washing up fishes and sea animals to shore, strange phenomenon occurring ... ever since , ever since that man.

Like a lifeless corpse he lays on my bed, lustrous dark curls draping my pillows, long legs hanging at the end of my bed due to his intimidating height. It has been twenty four hours and he still lies unconscious, not a jerk of movement or even a sound, nothing. Strangely of all the drastic moves I have made, this one felt right.

I know nothing of him, does not appear to be a local, No identification, not even a wallet, just lying on the beach stark naked, drenched as if he took a night swim.

I doubt it and should not be involved in his business but something about his eyes were so welcoming, the way they looked at me with serene, maybe it was somewhere in our past life that we came across one and another, it's so strange how I feel like ... I belong to him, and he belongs to me.

Even I don't know what the hell I am thinking, let alone writing, but it's spiraling in my chest.

I am ashamed to admit this in my writings, There is something about him that ignites me, at the touch of his hand was a sensation that couldn't be described, even as I hold a pen to this journal, a scorching heat inflame everything inside me leaving me with an unbearable ache.

I can't tear away from his side, a strange trust, Nana always tells me to do the right thing and when I do it will feel right, And in this moment, it felt right.

Whatever this feeling was that manipulates my breath or misconducts my movements turning my legs to jelly, shouldn't blur the fact that he is a stranger in my home, the same vicinity where my loved ones reside, I need to keep a keen eye on him, a stranger in this town where no one can be trusted.

But alas the real thing that bothers me is how after that night I haven't seen... him. He came and left never resurfacing despite me lingering by the shoreline at night since than.

Just when I want to see him again, he disappeared for the second time.

The man on the bed suddenly jolts slightly as I bring the journal to a close, steadying my breathing watching his fingers twitch, again as if he is in a dream. Deeply he suddenly groans, moaning and mumbling something as he shakes his head, it was happening again, dark clouds spreading across the sky, thunder rumbling the room like it is in tune with his emotions.

As much as the fear coursed through me, it sparked a whole curiosity. Lightning whitens the horizon as it zips through the sky, a violent crash follows seconds after shaking the ground, impact so earth shattering it causes a shriek from Arjun next door.

Patter's of his feet shuffling out the door until he is flinging into mine, PTSD's triggered as he looks at me with worrisome eyes, struggling to catch his breath.

"Relax, hey look at me" I try and speak keeping my voice stern, but the shaking of my fingers were giving it away. History ready to repeat itself as I watched the water crawling up the beach when it suddenly stops, Arjuns head snuggled into my shoulders sniffling, "Arjun look." I shudder.

The water stills, not receding back to the ocean, unmoving, awaiting as the dark clouds swirls above.

"No" he sniffles, tightening his embrace, violently trembling.