(1) Warning.

"So, we head down the hill just off the highway and will meet a stone the shape of an orca?" The man in question asks the elder man behind the counter of the old fish shop. An aged aesthetic of the workshop consisting of rusty brown counters with black leather stools seats at the bar, leather patches peeling.

With his last good eye, the old man glanced up slowly, one could swear the World silenced for an answer but the crashing waves of the dark ocean out beyond. "Aye" he smiles at the pair of two couples, three men and one woman. The woman winces at the sight of brown patches against his collective yellow teeth placed separately around his mouth. Black gums and white tongue. Hygiene would have been a good product to promote in this establishment that seems to sell food and drinks she speaks to herself as she glances around the mini shop.

Her husband and friends continue to in conversing with the odd old man leaving the woman to catch glimpses of the images and stuffed fish hung like ornaments on the rusty walls. For a moment it made sense - the decorations resemble what would have been a bottom of the barrel, fishing lines, fish, sea turtles and a long tail.

She furrows her brows - A tail? A half tail, thin dorsal fins at the ends that eventually lead to a larger fin at the end of the tail. Couldn't be a shark, there tail is more vertical. This one is Horizontal. Captivating colors of black with gold outlines of the scales, upon glancing further she notices there is no other half, as if the tail was cut off leaving whatever half of the other disposed. Has a fish that big ever caught?

A bass maybe? No, far too small. However, some occasions her husband would send her pictures of large fish he'd catch on his fishing trips. Maybe it's a new species. Yet the lingering question refused to subside, at least not until having an answer she could take to her grave. "Excuse me what fish is this?" Her soft tone seems to have caught the attention of the men as they all halted their attempts of bargaining down the price and turned to look at her.

She swore she saw a glint in the old man's eyes, but her view was interrupted by her husband's torso that quickly came to aid. He looks up at the design in question, how did he not notice something so massive? In fact, how did this get by any of them? That's for sure Eye stopper.

"Well - it's a ... Good question actually." She is astonished, normally her husband knows every name of the fish swimming in the sea. He is better at that than his own kid's names sometimes, "Where was this caught?"

There was that glint again, fear? Or excitement? Either way there was a mood change and it seems she was the only one that caught it. The sound of heavy wood filled the room, everyone wondering until the old man comes around from the counter, wooden legs with deep scratches. I guess he never stopped adventuring out in the sea even after he lost his valuables, they all blink away - It's rude to stare.

A stench came to be as he got closer, matters worse when he sighed. "Ahhh" he breathed, mesmerized by the sight of the tail. He owns this place and yet he is still fascinated by it, A story in his eyes as his orbs shimmer in light. "Dis here is the finest jewel of the sea." He speaks, but his eyes are locked on the tail with everyone in the background looking at each other awkwardly. For a moment, it seems even he forgot why he came around from the counter.

Momentary silence and awkward before one of the men from the other couple speaks "Uh - so what is it?" - silence. The roaring waves outside growing louder, or maybe that was because of the pin drop silence in the shop, but audio seem to be in high definition. They watch his back side shake before he chuckled darkly, the regret kicked in from the woman as she slowly slid herself behind her husband.

"Uh - we'll take the map now thank you." Her husband spoke. A sweat could be made out from his forehead, dark hair damped from the lack of air conditioning in the room. Seemingly it would appear he is having what is known as 'A moment'. When he didn't respond, they simply spoke out their next move.