✨Supernatural Abilities✨

The change - it's not just (water lands on them and * Poof * tail) ... no, it's a flesh tearing, bone breaking, nerve ripping Metamorphic transformation, (I see why they are mad).

The Physique - Having to live in the deep dark waters, I don't think they have mirrors to check themselves before heading out to find food. Thus Their bodies and face change adapting to a more predatory lifestyle.

Shapeshifters - completely inescapable, remember the horrible metamorphosis in the beginning? Yes.

Intelligence - Yea ... that's it.

Speed, Flexibility and Agility - those speak for themselves.

Immortal - this one was questionable considering majority of them that are washed up on beaches are ... Dead, but I digress.

And finally .... • The famous siren lure - need I say more on this one? I think we all know.

Well hello there ... You.
My goodness I am obsessed with that show lol, so this here is kind of new. But I wanted to say it.

The 3rd trilogy of the Caveman Series, Poseidon. As I stated Tarzan is indeed a real life Disney movie but with my Twists and surprises, as is Hercules. They focus more on Non - fictional
Political
And basically real life situations that we all see on the television to make it more realistic.

This book Poseidon is kind of a debate between the two. And by that I mean the believers and non believers.

I am From the Caribbean Island (Haiti) and I know 100% mermaids are real, when I first visited my country as a kid in a long time I remember being at the beach and hearing a song. I remember it being very windy that day but the voice was clear for some reason, no one around me moved, they all told me and the kids to head back inside in a hurry, later on my mother tells me it's the children the sea was calling. I was 7 years old and was being called to my demise. What scares me the most even until this day is the fact that it worked, I remember my feet moving forward without control, all I wanted to hear was the song. I lived with nightmares for years afraid to even go to the bathroom without my mother, every time I close my eyes in the shower it's like I was underwater and developed the Phobia of closing my eyes in the shower even until now in my adult life.

But God is good, so here I am.

Why write a book on a subject like this if it traumatized you? -- Because it helps me finally release the fear. And share the deep burden I carried for years.

Why sexualize a topic like this? -- I can look back, laugh and say "hey, Maybe he was hot."

Why not see a therapist? -- this is my therapy.

I'm sure there will still be more questions, mind you In order to create this book I needed to face my fear and dive into research .... Intense research. My goodness the internet doesn't hold back, it saddens me even now to think that mermaids aren't what Disney tricked me into believing, they don't have fluffy fish buddies next to them as a companion, in fact fish and just about everything will steer clear from them, they are predators that live deep in the sea.

Due to the excessive amount of research I have done, I will not be able to visit the beach for just a little while lol.

Although these are facts, remember this is a fantasy. Don't be surprised seeing a twist. Happy reading!!!