Deku vs Shigaraki

Start from the beginning

With little hesitation, Shigaraki was able to grow back his hand and one of his eyes to see where exactly Izuku was to reach out for him. At the last minute however, Izuku was able to transform into his cat form and slice out the newly formed eye before turning back into his human form and throwing the villain up into the air away from everyone. He stopped himself with wings growing out of his back looking as if they were a horrid mixture of all races that could fly before holding his hand out and aiming it at Izuku. Remembering how it worked, Miruko shouted in fear at everyone. "GET AWAY FROM THE BLAST! HIS QUIRK FUZED WITH HIS POWER!"

"TOO LATE!" With little hesitation, Shigaraki blasted the group with all his power and reopened the hole inside the ground and bringing it down lower to the last layer of the earth before the molten core. Everyone looked in horror as they began realizing the same thing. "Hmm. If I was able to aim for the ground that wasn't destroyed already, you'd all be dead. Guess luck was on your side with that one. HAHAHAHA-"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Katsumi came charging to send a massive blast at the villain's face before vines came to wrap aroun and detain Shigaraki. "I HOPE YOU'VE GOT LIFE INSURANCE, ASSHOLE! CAUSE IF NOT, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A CHEAP FUNERAL!" The ash blond sent him back down towards the hole for Vali and Issei to be waiting there with their power recharged to give a combined blast at Shigaraki and burning away a good amount of his skin.

"KEEP THE PRESSURE!" Using his skill of Ki, Izuku adjusted the magic that was going upwards to send it back down towards Shigaraki for his body to begin burning up again. Now hungry for more, Sona's team began blasting Shigaraki once more with everything they had to deteriorate his body more and send him deeper and deeper down back into the hole. At this moment, Izuku had an idea.

"EVERYONE! BLAST SHIGARAKI BACK INTO THE HOLE!"

"THAT DIDN'T WORK THE LAST TIME, WHAT WILL CHANGE NOW!?" Rias shouted not sure of the plan.

"JUST DO IT!" Izuku went and grabbed the burning body of Shigaraki to chuck him back into the hole.

"YOU THINK I'M GOING TO DIE THAT EASILY-"

"DIVIDE!" Shigaraki began hearing what sounded like the White Dragon Emperor's Sacred Gear for Vali to stand over the hole with his wings releasing magic power from them.

"I was able to get a good touch on you before. Now your power's weakening and being split in half each time."

"Jokes on you. I can infinitely replenish my power for as long as it takes." Shigaraki began gloating a bit with Izuku standing over the hole holding what looked like two gallon jugs of something.

"I took a bit of an initiative. I knew that there was a chance the group might've been able to complete you enough to function early. So I made a judgement call. I began collecting the blood of Samael during my fight with him. The act nearly killed me, but right now made it all worth it." The blood began eating away at the containers for Izuku to continue using magic to keep them in tact enough to move around. "It was a bitch keeping them together, but now it's time to end this. Hyoudou." Iseei touched both jugs as he transferred his own power into the blood to have it eat away faster at his magic before Izuku threw them down into the hole.

"YOU BASTARDS!" The containers broke open for the contents to create a barrier to prevent Shigaraki from coming out. "I'LL JUST DESTROY THE BLOOD ALONG WITH YOU!" The villain tried to destroy the blood, but the magic used was eaten away at before it could even touch it. "That's impossible."

"Die screaming." Izuku looked down and used magic to watch as Shigaraki finally hit the hot ground with the blood covering his body.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He let out a blood curdling scream as the poison seeped into his flesh and the ground. "AHHHH!!!! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS, IZUKU MIDORIYA!"