INTRODUCTION

"Gong Er Don't Want to Go Plot [Quick Time Travel]" 

Author: It's Your Pigeon [Complete]

  Copywriter:

  Behind every scumbag, low-spirited, and slutty literature, there is a Gong Er who works silently without asking for anything in return. They are often the protagonist's victims. The most powerful backing and the best quality spare tire.

  One day, Gongji suddenly woke up and learned that he was just a character in the book. He began to refuse to follow the plot and abducted the villain.

  In the novel "Modern Scumbag and Cheap Shou", the gentle sweetheart who has a crush on the protagonist Shou suddenly wakes up, draws a clear line with the protagonist Shou, focuses on his career, and refuses to be a backup.

  A few months later, the protagonist regretted the incident and wanted to change his mind. However, he suddenly discovered that another person appeared next to him, glaring at him fiercely with his teeth and claws like a dragon guarding a treasure.

  In the story "The Cultivation Scumbag Attacks the Cheap Shou", the aloof senior brother who has a crush on the protagonist Shou suddenly wakes up and no longer likes his younger junior brother. He concentrates on cultivating to ascend, refuses to be a tool, and adopts a cute fat chirp as a spiritual pet.

  Occasionally, he was amusing himself to relieve his boredom, but he discovered that his spiritual pet was the only phoenix in the world. Because he was in love with him, he disguised himself as a cub and secretly approached him.

  In the story Mermaid Scum Attacks the Cheap Shou, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, who has a crush on the protagonist Shou, suddenly realizes that he no longer likes the soft and natural mermaid Shou, and concentrates on preparing to ascend the throne.

  The ferocious shark from the deep sea swam ashore, holding the most beautiful shark bead, put away his sharp claws, and carefully gave it to him, saying seriously: "Mermaids are the most delicate and cry hard, so they are difficult to raise. But sharks are easy to raise. Kiss them every day." I'll be   fine ."

  ...

  The first love world: The superficially gentle and incisive black president attack x The straight ball through the book

  villain

Streaming to pass the level perfectly * Stable and skinny, impoverished boss attack x Attracting monsters * Fishing painter rich and popular √

  Four entertainment world: Bai Qiehei * Former 18th-line actor and then movie king attack x Old house on fire * Steady president received √ Five

  Mermaid World: Unhappy Crown Prince Attack x Brainless Force Value and Shark Man Suffer √Six Campus   World

  : Academic Bastard and Rich Second Generation Attack

But Succubus Fanatic - Han

  Compass: Main attack, unit drama, different CP in each world ~ Note: The first world will be interspersed with Shou's perspective (because Shou travels through the book, the plot requires it).

  Content tags: Love, Sweetness, Traveling Through Books, Easy Units

  Search Keywords: Protagonist: ┃ Supporting Role: ┃ Others:

  One-sentence introduction: Got together with the villain

  . Purpose: Love life and cherish the people in front of you.