ᵐᵉʳʳʸ ᶠⁱˢᵗⁱᶜᵘᶠᶠˢ

ᵐᵉʳʳʸ ᶠⁱˢᵗⁱᶜᵘᶠᶠˢ

"My parents are having a wedding party." She said.

She showed Finn an invitation she got. She of course was going in support of the Hayden family.

"God, do we have to go?" He asked her.

He sat on their couch. He looked at the invitation with disgust.

"Just to show face." She said to him.

She sat right down next to him, she kiss his cheek gently. He put his arm around her, and she put his head on his shoulder.

*

"Why did you do it?" She asked her friend.

Logan was once again in her couch, all depressed. He explained the situation that his jealousy, once again cost a weekend with his time with Rory.

"I don't know, you had to see him! I know he was still into her!" He yelled out upset.

"Relax!" Finn yelled at him.

Shocking her and Logan because her beloved boyfriend, Finn, Morgan never raises his voice in an upset manner.

"You need to apologize and make things right." Finn told him.

Dexter was shocked by his dominance. It made her feel little turn on.

*

I want to mention one thing to the reader! The fighting between Christopher and Luke is literally my favorite thing in the entire series! I say this, because they made it so dramatic with Christopher taking off his scarf, and as they charge to each other is hilarious.

Also! Stop ghosting reading, please vote and comment.

:)

...