ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵃˡᵃˡᵃⁱᵏᵃˢ ʳⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ

Dexter was putting in her applications for Law School. It was a big deal for her.

"Logan's not doing well." Finn said to her.

Dexter put her applications down to look at him.

"What do you mean?" Dexter asked her boyfriend.

"He's throwing a blow out because he's going out of state with his dad."

Dexter sighed as Finn was making coffee for them. He put the coffee on the table for her as they drank it quietly.

*

"This good?" Dexter said to Finn and Colin.

"We are just going to drink?" Colin asked looking at different outfits.

They had to deal with Dexter with her many different outfits. Till Finn just picked some dark blue jeans with a light red top and white coat for her.

"That's it!" Finn said as he put the clothes on her hand to change.

*

The gang was sitting in the back with Stephanie and Rosemary joining them. Dexter was sitting on Finn lap as they were drinking. It was folk music night at their favorite pub.

"How inxs missed her, I don't know." Colin joked.

"Raise a glass to inxs." Logan said to the group.

He was clearly drunk but a depressed one instead of his usual self.

"My countrymen, I'm less than proud to say." Finn said drinking some of his beer.

Dexter drank some of his watching the girls.

"I cannot, cannot believe they've reinstated folk night at my beloved pub." Colin said tipsy.

"It's a travesty!" Dexter exclaimed drunkenly.

"Is there any alcohol left in the state of Connecticut that's not inside them?"

"I doubt it."

"So, boys, another round?" Logan asked them as Dexter was chuckling.

"Posthaste, barkeep!" Colin yelled out.

"You've hardly touched the drink in front of you." Rory asked concerned for Logan.

"Ah, but I'm anticipating. You don't wait till the drinks down to order another. That's for amateurs." Logan answered her.

"Right, I forgot you went pro." She said clearly not happy.

"So, boys, Dexter, when is the life and death brigade going out again? We have been remiss." Logan asked them.

"I have ideas-big ideas, potentially harmful ideas." Colin said to Logan.

"Hey! You mind!" A man behind them yelled at the group.

Making them laughing out loud. It made Rory upset to deal with them drunk. The group was clearly drunk as they were trying to hit the folksinger with napkins. It was clearly entertainment for them until they drank the bar till it close.

"Good morning! New Haven! My, my, you look fresh and appealing tonight!" Finn yelled out holding Dexter.

They were all clearly drunk as Rory was trying to help them get to the car.

"Shut up!" A man yelled at the group.

"God had spoken to me...rather rudely." Finn said as Dexter chuckled.

Rory was trying her best to get them in the car. When we open the car door Finn and her went inside.

"You're so fucking hot." Dexter said to Finn.

It was not pleasant for Rory, Rosemary and Stephanie. Due to the couples intimacy against each other. Rory was most definitely traumatized by the event.

*

"Oh god!" Dexter yelled out feeling her head.

She was not getting over her hangover. Her head was pounding so hard and fast that she felt like she was going to explode.

"Darling, shut up." Finn said to her.

Finn pushed her back down on the bed as they lay back down on the bed.

:)

...