ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ

"Finn!"

Dexter yelled as she was running down the hospital. Her boyfriend clearly looked unshaven and sad.

"How is he?" She asked him.

He held her and cried, Colin started to tell her what happened.

"Oh god! Have you called his family?" She asked them.

"Yeah we did, his sister and mother are trying to get here." Finn said cleaning his tears off.

"Rory?" Dexter asked the boys.

"I called, she's on her way." Colin said to her.

Dexter and Finn were sitting together waited for more news for Logan.

*

"I'm going to get us some food. I'll be back." Dexter said.

"Yes, thank you." Finn said kissed her gently before she left.

She left the guys to get food, she didn't know she was leaving the boys in the den of angry Rory.

When she came back, there was a very depressed Rory. Colin and her boyfriend were no longer there most likely went back to the apartment.

"Rory." Dexter said.

Dexter was putting the food down and sit next to her sister.

"We are just here for him, other than that we can't talk about anything else." Rory said.

Dexter nodded and gave her sister some Chinese food that she had.

*

Dexter and Rory stood by his side, right now Rory was outside talking to their mother. Colin and Finn were doing errands for them.

Dexter was holding his hand, his eyes open causing her to call for the nurses. They did some checks on him to see if he was alright.

"Dex." He said with a smile.

He was clearly in pain, she had a smile as Rory rushed in the room.

"I'll go call his family." She said leaving his room.

She called as Honor was trying her best to get here. His mother didn't want the drama and ran to Arizona, his father. His father, he didn't want to know.

*

Dexter said her goodbyes to Logan and Rory. When she was leaving she saw his father.

"Mr. Huntzberger, go see him." She said as he nodded and went to the elevator.

:)

...