Fourteen // All You Had To Do Was Me

[Disclaimer: the following chapter includes swearing/cussing]

Riley puts on some Taylor Swift and jams out to it. "All you had to was STAY!" Riley would shout in her bedroom. She would dance like The Breakfast Club and just have a good time by herself.

"You look very cute doing that." A voice from the window speaks. Riley stops herself and turns off the music. "Lucas, what brings you here?" Riley asks when she turns around to see Lucas grinning from ear to ear. "Nothing just want to hang out with my best friend." He answers her with a half grin. "First, you're not my best friend, Farkle is then it's Maya. Second: Sure, what do you want to do?" She asks yet another question. "How about a movie?" He suggests, he could at least pretend this is a date. "Okay." Riley replies. She crawls out the window and faces Lucas on the fire escape.

They face each other, so close to each other on the small platform. Lucas smiles and Riley looks down and plays with her hands. "We should go now." She says quietly still looking down after what seems like forever. "Yeah okay." Lucas stutters and he goes down the fire escape.

"That movie kind of sucked." Riley says as they walk out of the theater. "What are talking about I loved that movie." Lucas retorts surprised on their different opinions. Lucas mumbles something that isn't able to hear. "What'd you say Friar?" She asks curious. "Nothing, you're probably hearing things." He lies hoping she would believe his lie. "You're right, maybe I am hearing things." She agrees with him. Riley was totally clueless. They walk down to Riley's house after the movie.

"Come on hurry! American Ninja Warrior is on soon." Riley says as she runs to the kitchen to make popcorn. "Okay sweetheart." Lucas says as he props himself on the couch and turns on NBC. The crackling of the popcorn in the microwave continues. "Hi I'm Matt Iseman and this is former NFL performer, Akbar Gbajabiamila and this is American Ninja Warrior!" The TV speaks prompting the beginning of Riley's favorite show. Riley rushed to the couch with the popcorn. A klutz Riley is, she trips her face landing on Lucas' lap and the popcorn on the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" Riley says as she sits up. "I'm such a klutz." She finishes. "It's fine. If you're a klutz, you're my klutz." Lucas says smiling. Riley blushes, but it is stopped when the first runner is up. "They're going to fail." She says in a monotone voice. "How do you know that?" Lucas asks confused. "The first one always fails." She says and sighs. Riley was right, the runner failed on the newest obstacle.

An hour into the show Riley leans her head into Lucas' shoulder. She falls asleep. "I love you Riley." Lucas says knowing she's fast asleep. A few minutes later, Riley speaks. "Hey Lucas?" She asks him. "Yes Riley?" He replies to her. "Did he get in?" She says asking about the runner she was talking about earlier. "Yeah, he did." He answers her sighing. "Woo... Go squad!" She says with little to no energy. She pumps a fist us, but it goes down as quick as lightning.

"Lucas, what are you doing here?" Topanga Matthews asks as she walks through the door to see Riley asleep. "We were watching American Ninja Warrior and she fell asleep during the middle of the show." He answers her honestly. "Go home, I'll take care of her." Topanga says as she takes Riley off Lucas. Lucas gets up and walks to the front door. "Hey Ms. Matthews?" He says to her before leaving the room. "Yes?" She replies a sleepy Riley lying down on the couch. "I love your daughter." He admits to her. "I know you do. She talks about you all the time." Topanga says as she puts a blanket over her daughter. Lucas walks out the door and takes the subway home.

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT PROOFREAD

Hey you guys! This is just a filler chapter because all my other plot are towards the end of my book.

IMPORTANT:
Wonderland will be ending in chapter twenty, so get ready. I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I hope to finish it by mid-July or earlier. While this is finishing up Tutoring Mr. Perfect will have slower updates than what I usually do.

Next chapter name: Semi-Normal

Don't forget to vote and comment!