Ten // Wouldn't Believe It

"I had a great time Riley," Sebastian says after watching the movie, Pitch Perfect 2. "Yeah, me too," she says smiling. "Yeah, so I heard from Missy who heard from Maya who heard from Lucas that you're auditioning for Grease," Sebastian mentions to his date. "Oh, well yeah. I thought it would be fun, and being Sandy would be a great experience," she explains. "You'd be a great Sandy, hopefully the director doesn't care about looks," he says. "Hopefully. You should come to my audition, I'm auditioning with Farkle. Please say you would go," she begs him. "Maybe, I don't know I have to check my schedule. Going to school with a bunch of guys is tough," he jokes. "Bye," he says in front of her front door. He pecks her cheek and walks away. Riley grazes her cheek, God he's so cute.

She opens the door to see Lucas and Farkle having dinner with her family. "Oh, I didn't invite you guys here?" Riley questions surprised to see the two boys having a conversation with her parents. "Oh yeah, we came to hang out with you. You weren't here, so your parents invited us for dinner," Lucas says with his mouth full of food. "Then let's hang out," Riley says walking now over to the boys and drag them into her room.

"You guys!" Riley screeches. "Where were you? Were you with Sebastian?" Lucas asks curiously. "Maybe," Riley replies. "Why you asking?" Riley questions. "Umm...umm," Lucas says not knowing how to respond. "He like this girl, but she's totally into someone else, you dig?" Farkle saves Lucas noticing how nervous he is. "What's this girl's name?" She says inquisitively. "It's... Ri... Rice... Reese! Her name is Reese," Farkle says after stumbling on his words. "Okay, night. Now leave!" She says shooing them away to the window.

Riley couldn't sleep that night, all she thought of was that Reese girl. Who's Reese? I've never heard of a Reese. What kind of name is Reese anyway? She would close her eyes and thoughts would start flashing in, like Lucas with Reese being all romantic. Eventually, she fell asleep, but Reese and Lucas stayed in the back of her mind.

"It's auditions today, Farkle!" Riley states toward the end of the school day. "We have to nail it, we don't want Maya and Lucas be love interests together!" she continues walking toward the auditorium. "We have to be great!" She exclaims for the fiftieth time. "I know, why did we get ourselves into this stupid play anyway?" Farkle asks still not knowing how this absurd idea came to be. "I'm protecting Lucas, Maya isn't that bad this year other than the slushie. I just want to be sure, she's not going to take him away from m-us," Riley explains. "I'm in the mood for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich," Farkle claims referring how Riley may be jealous of Maya and Lucas.

They walk to the auditorium amazed by the stage. "Wow, this is amazing!" Riley says, echoes bouncing off the walls. "I know, this is going to be great," Farkle dazzled by everything surrounding him.

Footsteps come behind Riley and covers her eyes. "I have a rape whistle!" She shouts forgetting Farkle was in the room. "Don't worry, it's just me," the voice speaks. She smiles and turns around to see Sebastian. She hugs him and sees Lucas from her sight. "Lucas," Riley says breaking the hug. "Lucas this is Sebastian, Sebastian that's Lucas," Riley says introducing the boys. They shake hands roughly. "Danny Zuko, huh?" Sebastian says questioning the role Lucas is auditioning for. "Yeah, who you auditioning for? Patty Simcox?" Lucas hisses at him.

Auditions were over in an hour or so, everyone was anxious. "You wanna go grab a smoothie or something?" Lucas asks Riley once the auditions ended. "Sure, I would like that. Let me just tell Sebastian," Riley says walking toward Sebastian, her wrists showing, her scars in plain sight. She talks to Sebastian for a little bit, but returns to Lucas. "Okay, let's go!" He says and they walk out to the cafe.

"Sorry, I only had enough for one smoothie, but we have separate straws," Lucas says as the girl brings one smoothie. "How's Sebastian?" He asks trying to make a conversation. "He's amazing, we went out for a movie yesterday," Riley answers, "Who's this Reese chick?" Riley questions. Lucas chuckles, "Just this girl," he replies. "This is a huge milestone, this is your first crush since you moved here! Describe her," Riley demands wanting to get know of Reese. "Well, she has brown hair. The most gorgeous brown eyes in my opinion. Her laugh is adorkable and she's quirky," he says basically describing the girl in front of him. "She sounds great, but seriously who wouldn't like you?" Riley says totally clueless. "You wouldn't believe," he mumbles.

Oh, she wouldn't believe it.

The next day, Riley runs up to the bulletin board. She stares into it, ecstatic.

GREASE

Sandy... Riley
Danny... Lucas
Teen Angel... Yogi
Patty Simcox... Hailey
Rizzo... Sarah

The list went on and on, and then it came to the last two roles.

Sandy Understudy... Maya
Danny Understudy... Farkle

[This is the winter musical, so it's about December in the story]

New chapter for you guys. Rucas is coming slowly, but surely. The understudies will play an important part in the next chapter. There will be a lot of rucas also be excited.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

LOVE YA GUYS