Twelve // Déjà Vû

[The following chapter includes some swearing]

Riley pushes Lucas off breaking the kiss. "What the hell dude?!" She screams. "I'm sorry, I didn't..." Lucas stutters. He tries to find his words, but is unable to. "I have a boyfriend! You're just the same as jerk Lucas or Luke. God, I knew this would happen. I need you out of my house!" She continues to scream. "Riley, it's snowing! It's a fucking snow storm. The roads are closed!" He exclaims. "I don't care! Out! I don't give a shit where you go once you step outside of this house. I just want you out!" She says. He walks out her bedroom door and out the front door.

Riley's in shock. She didn't know that would happen, she didn't know how to react. Riley knows she's furious, furious because he kissed her.

A week passes, Riley hasn't spoken to Lucas still.

"Riley, sweetie, you seem different. Like your old self," Katie asks worried. She treats Riley like her own daughter, her real daughter is usually asleep when she arrives in her humble abode.

"I'm fine. Really. It's just I'm in a fight with a friend," Riley explains to her boss talking about Lucas.

"Hey mom! I thought I would visit you after practice, so we could chat. We never chat," a voice says as it walks in. Riley hides behind the counter scared. "Hey Riles!" The voice also says, it's Maya. "I'll be in the back, why won't you guys sit and chat the place isn't busy," Katie offers and walks to the back room.

"Riley, I miss you. I want to be friends you. I'm sorry I did what I did to you. I miss this. I miss out friendship," Maya quickly says as soon as they sit down. "Maya you kissed my boyfriend of the time and started making fun of me for my depression!" Riley reminds her. "But I do miss this. I miss how everything used to be. I guess we could be friends. Except, stop hanging out with Missy Bradford. She's a real bitch," Riley continues. "I know. But you are dating her brother," Maya says joking.

Riley sits at her bay window thinking about the kiss. She couldn't believe that Lucas would do that, I mean she kind of believed it. Lucas did send me some sort of vibes, but I can't face him. Not with Sebastian and the kiss and everything happening.

Tap... Tap... Tap

Riley looks toward her window and sees a tired Lucas. She quickly opens her window and let's him in. "Riles, I know you're mad at me, but I was at a party and the lemonade was spiked, and I can't let my parents see this. They'll smell the alcohol. You are the only person who could help me," he explains. "Okay, okay. Come on get on the bed," she says motioning him towards the bed. "Let's hope you don't smell like booze in the morning or I'll lock you up in the closet," she says. He lies down on the bed while Riley decides to sleep on the floor. "Riley?" he says quietly. "Yes Lucas?" she asks. "I love you," he says and knocks out. The snoring begins, but Riley isn't able to fall asleep.

Lucas wakes up confused. "Where the hell am I?" He asks as he looks around the room. He notices the purple walls and the bay window. I slept here last night? "You were drunk and needed a place to stay. You crashed here because I'm a good kid, but I'm still mad at you," Riley says walking into the room. She doesn't want to recall the whole night. "Oh, thanks Riles and, again, sorry for kissing you. You look sort of like the girl I like, I was just in the moment," he lies to her. "Yeah, I bet I do," she mumbles.

"Well I have to be somewhere, so go climb out the window," Riley changes the subject, not wanting to remember anything. "It's a Saturday?" He questions her. "So, I have plans now leave before I force you," she demands. He goes out the window. "Riley?" He says quietly on the way out. "Yes Lucas?" She asks him noticing the total déjà vu moment. "I hope we're friends again," he finishes. Riley sighs glad he didn't say the words. "We are," she reassures him. "Good," he replies and walks out.

"Hey Katie, sorry I'm late again. I had a visitor," Riley explains to her boss once she arrives at the café. "It's okay sweetie, Maya was covering for you. She's in the back checking everything," Katie replies and continues to take orders.

"Yo Hart!" Riley says as she steps in the back room. "Sup Matthews!" Maya greets her. "Thanks for covering for me, I had problems," Riley thanks Maya. "No problem, you want to talk about those problems? Does it include Sebastian?" Maya asks wanting to know the details. "No, it wasn't. I just had a stressful morning. My head was pounding," Riley reassures her friend. "Okie-Dokie. I have to scat, practice," Maya says as she takes off her apron and walks out.

The conversation repeats in Riley's head all day.

Riley?
Yes Lucas?
I love you.

THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT PROOFREAD

I was watching Glee and it was the prom episode. Artie wanted to spike the punch bowl, but he was scared so he tried to spike the bowl with lemonade. That's where I got the idea for something spiked. I watch too much Glee

Sorry it's sort of short, but it's a dramatic chapter.

Comment your thoughts on this chapter and your predictions with Sebiley and Rucas.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)