Thirteen // See Ya Later Boy

[Disclaimer: the following chapter includes swearing/cussing and some sexual stuff (as far as making out)]

"He was a skater boy, she said 'see ya later boy'. He wasn't good enough for her," Riley mumbles on the subway on the way to school.

The train stops at her station and she rushes out to avoid the crowd. Riley loves the subway, it convenient and is not too expensive to ride.

"Hey Riles," Farkle walks up to her at her locker. "Hey, why didn't you come to my house this morning?" She asks him. "My dad was mad at me again, he kept on shouting," Farkle explains. "Farkle meet me at the bleachers during lunch," Riley says. "I got a secret," she finishes. "Okay," he says and walks away. If I'm going to tell anyone about Lucas, might as well tell my best friend.

Riley sits at the bleachers waiting for Farkle. "He's taking a while." She says to herself checking the time. "Riley!" Farkle shouts running towards her. "Sorry, I'm late. I had to eat my lunch first. What did you call me here?" He asks not knowing anything. "I have a secret. First, Lucas kissed me and I got mad. That's why we weren't talking. Then, he got drunk from lemonade or some shit, so he came to my room. I let him stay the night, so he was falling asleep. He said 'I love you' to me, I don't if he was drunk or he really meant it. It's so annoying, I'm with Sebastian. It's just a shitty time to tell me he loves me." Riley says taking no breaths in between. Farkle gasps. "Wow. So Lucas loves you?" He asks. "Yeah, he does. Don't tell anyone." She replies. "That's sweet, but what are you thinking?" He questions. "I honestly don't know. I'm watching a movie at Sebastian's place later, so let's see what happens." Riley says. The bell rings leaving Riley and Farkle stumped on what to do.

Riley takes the subway home and gets ready for her date. She curls her hair and puts on a romper with a cardigan. She grabs her combat boots and slips them on. She sends a text to Sebastian telling him she's on her way over.

She knocks on the door and Sebastian quickly opens it. He eyes her from head to toe. "You look hot babe." He says after. "Thanks?" Riley says confused. They go to the living room and sit down. Sebastian grabs the popcorn and puts on She's All That, Riley's favorite movie.

As the two laugh at the movie Sebastian moves closer to Riley and puts his arm around her. He moves closer and closer as the movie goes on, Riley feels like she could barely breathe.

Unexpectedly, he kisses her. The movie still plays in the background as they continue to kiss. Soon soft pecks become stronger. In multiple occasions, Sebastian tries to touch her, but she tells him to stop. He still continues to, so Riley reaches into her purse and...

BANNNNNNGGGGGG

An air horn is blasted through the living room causing Sebastian to jump. He screeches, "What in the living hell was that?" He asks her. "I told you not to touch me you perv! I did what any woman in this century would do, protect herself!" Riley defends herself. "Lucas was fucking right! You're just like every other damn Sebastian in TV shows and movies! God, I hope you never lay a single finger on any girl again." She shouts fiercely. She picks up her belongings and stomps out the door.

"Lucas, can you pick me up at the Bradford's? I have no ride and the night I had was very traumatizing." Riley says to Lucas on the phone. "I'm going right there Riles." Lucas replies his voice muffled from the speaker of the phone. Lucas grabs his car keys and drives to the Bradford's.

He honks his horn and rolls down the window. Riley walks up to car makes sure it's Lucas and gets in. "So what was so traumatizing?" He says as he puts his hand on her lap. Riley slaps it away quickly, the touch of someone reminds her of it. "It was just a bad night. Two hands on the wheel. I know for sure Sebastian and I are over though." She explains to him. "Did he turn out to be a big douche?" Lucas asks in monotone. "The biggest." Riley sighs as the music from the radio lowly plays. "Oh. Well-" Lucas tries to say, but is cut off. "Can we not talk? I want a quiet ride to my house, you could play music if you like." Riley asks, more like demands. Lucas nods and turns on the cd he has in which is The Lumineers. They both him along to the songs as they drive down to Riley's house.

Riley walks out of the car once they arrive at her house. Riley leans into the car, "Lucas, thanks for everything." She quietly says and plants a kiss, more of a friendly peck, on his cheek. He waits to make sure she gets in, once she waves goodbye Lucas drives off grinning like the Joker himself.

THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT PROOFREAD

I have had this idea for a while, but after re watching She's All That it really helped me put it in words. And what did I tell you? All/most Sebastians are evil. I also made it ironic because Laney blows an air horn in the movie.

I feel like some of my best writing happened on this vacation.

Thanks for the lovely feedback you guys have been giving. We are so close to 4k reads and have 300+ votes! (At the time I'm writing this)

Don't forget to vote and comment loves!

xoxo, gossip girl

Jk. xoxo Raiv