"Do you remeber?"

29th June 2022, London

I don't mind staying with Lando this week. Actually I love it. I haven't slept that well in ages. I just feel so comfortable around him.

I put my stuff into Lando's bedroom and change from Lando's sweatpants into a skirt, but I keep his hoodie on. I freshen myself up, put some light make up on and put my hair into a sleek ponytail.

I rush back downstairs and see Lando by his own on his couch. "Max already left?" I ask as I throw myself next to lando.

"Yeah he had to go to his parents." He smiles at me "you look very pretty today."

I try to hide my red cheeks and smirk "only today?!" I tease him.

He laughs and gets up "uh yes" after that he runs upstairs.

"Hey!!!" I laugh and get up to chase after him. He was in his bedroom already holding a pillow. I storm in and see him smirking, he was waiting for me.

This was a trap.

We start a pillow fight. Somehow we end up on bed, I'm sitting on him while he lays on the bed. We're both out of breath. I hold up my pillow "you ready to give up Norris?".

He smirks at me and answers "Never". The next second I'm the one laying on my back, with Lando on top of me. I'm unable to fight back.. he has each of my hands in his, pressed down on the bed.

How did it suddenly became so hot in here ?!

We both fall silent.

Out of breath, we both stare at each other.

His eyes once again wander from my eyes to my lips.

I could get lost in his eyes forever.

He leans down to me, his lips almost touching my neck. I feel his breath against it, causing goosebumps. He whispers "you ready to give up?".

I turn my head towards him, our lips so close I feel his breath on mine.

I smirk and free one of my hands. I gently strove over his cheek and his lips.

He closes his eyes and slightly leans into my touch. That's when I reply "never" in a whisper and switch the position with him again.

He laughs and goes with his hands thru his hair breathing heavily. "Vic..." he looks me straight in the eyes, his voice deeper than before.

I put on my most sweetest smile "yes lando?". To tease him even more I start moving my hips, very slow.

I watch him carefully, not know if I'm supposed to do what I'm doing right now.

He closes his eyes and licks the corner of his lips.

How does his lips look so kissable now...?

As he opens his eyes again, I see his look darkened. He licks his lip "don't start what you can't finish"

I blush.

I fucking blush?! What the fuck is wrong with me?

I lean down to his neck, just like he did moments before.

I feel him growing, making me blush even more. I like to know that I have an effect on him.

I brush my lips against his neck. I gain some confidence and start kissing his neck. That's when I feel his hands around my waist, pulling me closer.

I kiss my way up to his ear and whisper "who said I can't finish?".

He lets out a rough laugh followed by a deep breath.