"Really.. don't"

29th June 2022, London
Lando's POV

I don't think I slept that well in ages.

I don't even care about the interview today. They can throw all their shit at me, as long as I can fall asleep and wake up next to her one more time..

Vic is still asleep and I watch her, while I lay on my back. I can't hide the smile on my face, seeing her in my clothes is something I never would've imagined.

My smile grows even bigger as she snuggles into me, her head now resting on my chest. I immediately calm down and fall back to sleep.

About an hour later I wake up from a delicious smell. I figured it would be Vic, since she's no longer lying next to me. I get out of bed and downstairs to see something more than beautiful.

The smell of fresh waffles is good. But even better is seeing Vic, still in my clothes with a messy bun. She's dancing to some music that's playing and is singing along while she makes the waffles.

This is going to be a goooood day.

I step into the kitchen and smile at her "good morning muppet. It smells amazing here."

She smiles back exited "I'm glad you like it! I just slept soo good tonight, I was so motivated to get up. It has to be that bed of yours."

The bed. Of course...

I laugh and try to steal one of the waffles but she claps on my hand. "Don't you dare Norris. Breakfast is ready in 5, do you mind preparing the table?"

She has the sweetest smile on her face. I don't think I could ever say no to her.

I prepare everything and we have breakfast together. It was so delicious. Absolutely perfect.

We kind of had a slow morning, before I had to train a bit. One thing I love about this place is that I have my own little gym.

Vic wanted to take a shower and get ready for the day while I train.

Just as I finished my workout I see her standing in the door, staring at me. "You like what you see?" I smirk and give her a wink.

"Oh don't be ridiculous."

I walk over to her "then why were you staring?"

"I uhhh I was not"

I chuckle and lean into the doorframe. We're so close, our lips only inches apart. "Oh yeah?" I ask her licking over my lips.

I see her eyes wandering from my eyes to my lips.

The tension between us is growing from second to second.

I get lost in her eyes.

I snap back in as my doorbell rings.

whoever this is I'm gonna murder him.

I smile at her and kiss her forehead "this is not over, muppet.". She giggles and waits a moment before she follows me upstairs.

I open the door and see Max smiling. "Hey mate" he greets me.

I let him in "what do you want?". He killed my mood.

"Did I interrupt something?" He smirks.

Just as I was about to tell him off, Vic joins us.

"MAAAXIE" she walks over to him and they hug each other thing. very... tight... "What are you doing here?!"

"Oh you know I was in the neighbourhood and thought I would see where my best friend is." Max says smiling.

"Absolutely forgot to tell you that I stayed with Lan. I'm sorryyy" she says smiling.

Lan.

"Ah don't worry it's actually perfect. I have a.. water something.. I don't know.. that broke so I'll stay at my parents for a couple days."

"Oh no i hope it's nothing bad??"

He smirks.

I know that he's lying. What is he planing?

"I got you your stuff so I thought you could sleep here for as long as you're in England."

Oh. That.

She looks at me with a questioning look "you can decide. I can also stay at the hotel. I have a room there anyways."

"Why do you have a room there?" I ask confused.

"Oh it's just sometimes Charles and I share a r-"

"Stay here." I interrupt her.

Max laughs out loud and I punch his shoulder to shut him up.

Vic smiles at us and takes her stuff. "I'll bring this upstairs." She is about to leave as Max says "nice clothes Vic."

"I know right?!" She jokes and that's when I first see that she is wearing my clothes. Again. "I'll chance give me a sec"

I snap back in "you don't have to."

She smiles.

"Really... don't." I add.

Her smile grows even bigger and she nods "okay I'll be right back!" Then she leaves upstairs.

******

Hope u like it 🤭
but it's a bit too calm right...?

Wish you all an amazing Christmas tomorrow!!!! 🫶🏼