"Hi chat!"

15th Februar 2022, Maranello

I decided to join Charles and Arthur as they had to go back to Maranello. I came here pretty often because I love everything related to motorsport and seeing the behind the scenes is just perfect.

Charles, Arthur, Lorenzo and I decided to get out tonight. I change into a simple but chic dress and we make our way to the restaurant we always go to when we're here.

"So how are the chances that you'll be joining me or Arthur for a race this year ?" Charles asks with a smile on his face.

I love Motorsport. Especially formula one but in all these years that I'm close with the Leclercs I never went to a race with them.. Only once as Charles had his formula one debut. Don't get me wrong I watch every minute of the races at home.. I'm their number one supporter.. but attending.. no.

"That won't happen and you know it." I say while giving him a smile back.

"You never told us a reason.. vic you love f1 why not seeing it in real life?" Arthur asks me.

I sigh "I would see people there that I don't want to see.."

"But you have us!" Charles added.

"And I love you but my answer is no I'm sorry." I say while giving them an apologetic smile.

Why i don't what to join ? Easy. I would see him again. And i don't think I'll ever be ready for that.

"Now change of topic how exited are you about the car launch ?! Only two days left!" We continue talking and end up having an amazing evening together.

Instagram stories in Maranello