"Okay bet."

None of us is able to move or to break the eye contact. Seeing him again makes me realise how much I missed him..

I see in his eyes that he's confused and angry but there's a glimpse of happiness... I was just about to walk up to him as someone walks so hard into me that I trip over my feet and fall.

"Shit I'm so sorry.." he says smiling as he helps me back up. I recognise his face from the races but that's the first time I see him in person I guess. Max Verstappen.

As i was back on my feel I immediately looked back to where my best friend just stood. But he was gone. Nowhere to be seen.

I smile to Max "no worries it's alright". I turn around and walk towards Ferrari. I feel Max following me so I giggle "following me?".

I see my comment catches him off guard because he stuttered "what.. n-no.. I-"

"That was a joke verstappen."

He laughs "right yeah.. and you are?"

I stop in front of the Ferrari garage "good luck on your quali, but not too much" I wink at him then I leave into the garage.

I feel his eyes are still on me so I let my hips move a bit more then usual. Gotta show him what I have. I mean he did looked much better then on tv.. Just saying..

I watched quali with Andrea and Joris in the garage again but also Arthur and Lorenzo joined us this time.

Charles managed to get the first pole position of the year!! We all run towards where he had just got out of his car. I was so fucking proud. This is gonna be an amazing season.

He got out of his car and hugs me directly. I could get used to this..

I waited for him in the hospitality because he had to attend more interviews. Afterwards we all head to the hotel together and I spend my evening with the boys at dinner. We had fun as always but called it an early night due to the race tomorrow.

Charles insisted to bring me back to my room so I said my goodbyes to the others and leave with him to the elevator. "So getting your first win of the season tomorrow?" I ask him as soon as we enter the elevator.

He smiles "I sure hope so. I know I'll give it my everything I need to impress you so you'll stay for all the other races." he winks at me and we leave the elevator.

I laugh and shake my head "I gotta say it's more beautiful then I expected it to be.."

We enter my hotel room and decide to lay down on my bed to keep chatting a bit. After a while we cuddle up and I lay in his arms. I can feel that he's tensing up a bit so I ask him what's wrong.

"I don't want to push you.. but did you see him?"

I take a deep breath then I look at him with a slight smile "You're not pushing me I appreciate you looking out for me. And no I didn't saw him.. I did saw my other best friend tho.. It was always the three of us.. I'm happy that they're still supporting each other."

He nods "Did he talked to you?"

I shake my head "We just stared at each other.. as I wanted to walk up to him Max run into me and after I got back up he was gone.."

"Verstappen run you over?" he giggles and I join.

"Yep.. I literally fell down on the floor. But apart from that he was pretty nice.. and gooood looking."

Charles starts laughing "He's for sure one of the good guys"

We just keep chatting for a bit more about random things then Charles takes another deep breath "Who is he?".