"I'm better off without you"

"You didn't do anything wrong?! Do you hear yourself taking Lando?!"

"You just slapped me in the fucking paddock"

"And I would love to do it again."

He scoffs "I haven't done anyt-"

"Finish that sentence I dare you" I interrupt him.

"What the fuck? You were the one that hurt me all over again and now you acting like a victim."

"Shut up!!" I scream at him. "Sit down." I say pointing at his couch. "Lando I won't fucking repeat myself." I glare at him and he finally sits down with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks looking up to me.

"I will talk and you will listen for once."

He raises an eyebrow and leans back.

"I know I hurt you. The only difference between you and I is that I didn't had a fucking chance and that I regret it daily! You're hurting me on purpose all over again." I shake my head before I continue "My dad made me leave. I told him I don't want to go but he didn't let me decide anything. I wanted to call you both and explain, but I wasn't allowed. I tried Lando. Hell i didn't even really talked to my dad for a few months" He scoffs and shakes his head.

I continue "I felt so alone in Monaco without my mom and without you and max.. I didn't wanted to talk or do anything, all I wanted was to go back to you two but I couldn't. I met Charles and my life made sense again.. I still wanted to reach out to you guys.. so I wrote each of you a letter... explaining everything.. I even gave you my new phone number.. but nothing..I waited.. after a year of denial I knew I won't get an answer"

He wanted to say something but I told him it was my turn to speak and not his as usual.

"After I didn't heard anything.. I thought you didn't wanted me anymore, which is why I never contacted you via social media or whatever. I overcome my fear of contacting you as you made it into f1... what did I get from that?! The fact that you told me I stopped existing for you."

My eyes tear up because all these memories still hurt "You don't know it but you took years away from me. I never went to races with Charles because I was scared to meet you. As I finally overcame that fear again... what did I get?! You asking me what the fuck I am doing here.. you.." I shake my head and scoff "You have no respect for me. As if all what wouldn't be bad enough you dare to talk about my dead mother."

I need a few seconds to calm myself before I continue "You don't know me Norris. And you have to stop playing the fucking victim in this story. You're the one hurting me on purpose all over again. Get your shit together and mature."

"Vic.. I.."

"No. I don't want to hear anything from you Norris. I thought all these years that I missed you. But god I was so wrong. I'm so much better off without you." I look at him for a few seconds but as he doesn't say anything I take a deep breath, nod and leave the hospitality.

I hear him calling my name but I keep walking.

I don't need him.

Back at ferrari I see charles waiting for me so I walk up to him. He tries to look serious but he can't hide his smirk "I hope I won't ever make you mad".

I smile "you better not"

He laughs and shakes his head "I don't think any paparazzi got it.. so you should be fine."

I'm relieved and nod. Honestly I didn't even think that far.. Charles pulls me on his lap and I wrap an arm around his shoulder. "Do you want to talk about what happened inside ?" He asks carefully.