"I really want you there."

"You, here? Did I forgot about something?" Lando asks.

"What? I can't visit you? I wanted to see you." I hear a female voice, oddly familiar.

He chuckles and hugs the person "of course you can, come in."

The woman enters and my heart stops.

Cisca.

I'm unable to move and just stare at her. She softly smiles at me "Vic? Is that you? Or am I seeing ghosts now?".

Lando joins us and chuckles "yeah by the way Mom I have a visitor." She laughs and comes closer to me.

"I- uh.. Hi" that's all I could say.

I missed her. I missed her so much. She always was like my second mom. I even used to call her that when we were little... well before I moved. I haven't seen her since.

"hey" she opens up her arms for me with a big smile.

Home.

We hugged each other tight for what felt like ages and I enjoyed every second of it.

We broke apart and she was still smiling, just like me. "So how is life going? What are you doing? Tell me everything!" I giggle at how exited she is to see me.

"Okay you two you can catch up later. Mom, Vic cooked Claire's famous pasta!" Lando says jumping off into the kitchen.

Yes, jumping. He's a tolddler.

"You got her recipe book?" Cisca asks me smiling.

"I do. By now I don't even need it anymore it's all saved in my head. I can give it to you if you want?"

I know Mom and her loved to cook together.

Her eyes shine bright, with a slight hint of pain. She misses her best friend. "You would do that?"

"Of course! I'll send it to you as soon as I'm back home."

"Thank you. That would mean a lot to me."

"Anytime."

The three of us are having dinner together, it was lovely. Well basically it was Cisca interviewing me about my life and how Lando and I got back to where we are now.

After we all finished up Lando got a call from work which he had to take, so Cisca ended up doing the dishes while I cleaned up the rest of the kitchen. After we finished everything the two of us sat down on the couch with a glass of wine.

"You're good for him." She breaks the silence.

I smile "what?"

"I realised that something was different but I couldn't put my finger on it, now I  can." we both smiled and to be honest I didn't know what to reply because I still don't get what she means.

"You always had that connection, the two of you. You were inseparable from the first second. I'm glad you're back in our life and I hope you're here to stay."

"I am here to stay. I never wanted to leave in the first place."

"I don't think he could handle it if you leave him again."

I was just about to answer as Lando came back in. "Sorry it took a bit longer"

"Everything alright ?" I ask him.

He shortly nodded "yep". And hell I don't believe him but I decided to stay quiet for now.

He sits down next to me, leaving me in the middle of him and his mom. His arm rests on the back of the couch right behind me. We keep chatting for what felt like hours, it was amazing.