"I miss him so much"

4th June 2022, Spain

"I can't belive my eyes!! That was probably one of the smoothest over takes I've seen in a long time if not ever! And that timing.. Only one corner left... That's it!! For the first time ever Carlos Sainz is victorious in the streets of spain! Carlos Sainz is the winner of the Spanish GP 2023! Charles Leclerc comes in second and finishes up the perfect weekend for Ferrari!"

Tears start running down my face. Carlos and I hug each other, jumping full of joy about the amazing result. The mecanics and I run towards the podium as fast as we can. I make it into the first row and wait for my boys.

First up is Carlos. Holy shit I was so proud of him! He won his home race with a fucking amazing overtake in the last lap. An absolute madness!! He jumps out of his car and the crowd goes crazy, so do I. He takes off his helmet and lifts both of his fists in the air. Then he runs over to the team and jumps right into the mecanics. His smile was bigger then ever as he saw me lifting me up over the barrier. "I fucking did it!!!" He say right into my ear without loosening the grip.

"You were amazing! I'm so proud of you!!"

We get interrupted by Charles who joins our hug. My boys.

We take a few seconds before we part ways and I make my way back behind the barrier. I watch the Podium beaming of happiness, cheering on the two of them.

After the Podium the whole team celebrates, Carlos and Charles join as soon as they finish off their media duties. It was incredible. How could I be this lucky to be a part of all of this...?

I was soaking wet from the champagne that the two had poured all over me. I even had the honour to be a part of the team picture right between my favourites.

After the boys finish up we leave the paddock together. Carlos has his arm around my shoulder smiling "Party at my place and there is no way that you're not coming.".

I laugh "Don't worry I'll be there Chili!!"

A few hours later Charles and I were ready to go. My outfit for today obviously had to be a tight red dress and I was absolutely ready to get wasted.

We arrive at Carlos place and already hear the music blasting.

The party was amazing, the drinks, the people, everything. Well except the fact that Lando was here too. I've decided to ignore his presence for tonight and with every drink it was easier.

"Mi amour!" Carlos hugs me from behind. "C'mon I wanna dance with the most stunning woman here!" I giggle and follow him to the middle of the room.

The chemistry between Carlos and I has always been good, ever since we met. We dance closely to the music and the tension rises.

Carlos and I get closer and closer. My eyes wander off from his eyes to his perfectly formed lips and back to his eyes. Maybe it was the alcohol speaking but i really want to kiss Carlos.

We both lean in with a smile on our lips as I jump from the cold wet feeling on my chest.

Someone spilled their drink all over me.

Mood ruined.

Fucking thank you.

I now fully face the person and see a too well known face.

Lando fucking Norris.

I decide to keep my mouth shut and turn away to make my way outside, without saying a word.

Out on the balcony I try to calm myself down because I am fucking pissed. My plan could've been successful but as soon as I hear landos voice behind me it failed.