"And you! Mind it! Ragini will look much beautiful in red than green!" Sujata, with her fake anger, threw a yellow coloured saree too at him, "Keep this too!"

She then turned towards Sanskar. He was peacefully having his breakfast and waa busy in his work. Occasionally, he was smiling at Laksh's antics.

"Sanskar! Don't you want to select sarees for Swara too?" Sujata asked.
Spoon was about to fall down from his hands at Sujata's words. Saree, and him, noways!

"Ha Sanskar! At least have a look at these too!" Annapurna said, "I suppose this pink one will look good on her!"

Sanskar smiled gently. The saree was really good. He said, "You all decide! I don't have much idea!"

Laksh came near him and said, "Sanskar! What to do with idea! Just imagine Swara in that saree! You will instantly realise!"

And then, imagining Ragini in red saree, laksh said, "Ma! You are right. Ragini will look better in red."

Laksh pulled a reluctant Sanskar to the hall.

"Now choose!" Annapurna said.

Sanskar did not have any idea about these things. But since he had to do, so he started looking at the sarees. He found an orange coloured saree. It was soft, light and elegant.

"Ma! This one!" Sanskar said taking it out. Annapurna looked at Sujata.

"Beta! This is good! But why this one?" Sujata asked, "There are other bridal ones too! Have a look at them too!"

Sanskar looked at them. They were beautiful but definitely heavy on weight.

"Ma! Maybe other ones will be uncomfortable for her. See! This is soft na!" Sanskar said, "Rest all are beautiful too. You asked for my choice so I took out one!"

Sujata looked at Sanskar with love. With a gentle smile, she took that saree and kept with other heavy bridal sarees she selected for Swara.

After few minutes, both Sanskar and Laksh were on the way to their headquarters.

"You look a little tensed Sanskar!" Laksh said, "Don't worry! Ragini told me! Bridal sarees are heavy but ma had selected the most comfortable ones for their daughters in law. Your Swara will not crush under their weight."

Sanskar chuckled. He said, "You all asked me! So I chose! I feel she will look beautiful in every saree!"

"Oooooo! So someone is falling in love!" Laksh laughed hard. He was genuinely happy for his brother.

"Bhai! I need to tell you something!" Sanskar said. He told him everything about his nightmare. Laksh looked at him a little anxiously.

"You don't remember the face, the words! You just remember the intentions?" Laksh asked.

"Yes bhai! And I am tensed for Swara now!" Sanskar said, "Why do I feel Kavita is behind these things?"

"Kavita is in asylum. I have seen her yesterday only." Laksh replied. With a smile, he said, "Don't worry! They thought she will be alone after you have gone. But God sent you back na!"

Sanskar nodded. But his anxiety was not ready to be cleared.

It was evening. Swara was sitting in her room looking at the jhumkas Sanskar gave her. She smiled and kept it with things she needed to take with her to her new home. She never felt such mixed feelings in her entire life. This was her home. Her father, her brother and her choti ma too! And that would be her home too! On one side, she was happy to be with Sanskar, on the other, She needed to leave her parents.