Chapter 14

Greyson pov

I was in the middle of doing paperwork when someone knocked on the door.

I got up out of my chair and opened the door.

Officer Cullens met me.

"Cullens, why can't you shine in the sun?"

"Not today, Greyson."

"Oh, come on, when I see you, I have to make a twilight joke."

Cullens shakes his head. "Your fiancé wants you in the ER."

My what is where

"What, why, what happened," I asked.

My fiancé is a police officer. Did she get shot again?

"I'm joking. She is in her office." I looked at Cullen and hit him in the head

"Don't do that again. That's not funny at all." I said.

"You should have seen your face," he started laughing.I walked past him, hitting him on the shoulder. It made him stop laughing.

I started to walk to Blake's office, and when I got there, she was at the door. She smiled at me.

Her smile takes my breath away.

Finally, when I got to her, I picked her up. She wrapped her arms around me and put her legs around my stomach.

I kissed her lips. Her lips were so soft. I loved how she melted into my kiss. When we pulled away, she started blushing and hiding in my chest.

I put my hand on her bun and took it out. I put my hand through it a couple of times.

She loves it when I play with her hair.

"Greyson," Blake whispered in my chest.

"Yes, darling?" I said, putting my finger under her chin to lift her head up

"Your friend Carter was his sister's name Harper?" She turned her head to the side and looked at me with her most adorable brown eyes

Why is she asking about Harper?

Harper was my best friend's sister. She would follow me around. At first, I didn't understand why she followed me like a puppy, but after a while, I got used to it and would rock her when she cried or was ready for bed. I would rock her to sleep.

The worst thing is one of their bodyguards took her one night, and we never saw her again. We are still looking for her.

That is why Blake and I are at the station and why Blake is a police officer.

So if we ever found her, we would tell them.

We're still wishing for her to come home.

"Yeah, his sister's name is Harper. Why are you asking this?" I put Blake down on her feet

"Because today I got called to a possible abuse, and when I got there, there was a girl in a closet. She said her name was Harper from the picture you showed me of Carter's family. She looks a little like Elliot." Blake begins to explain

"Can I see her?" I asked, trying to go around Blake, but she grabbed my arm

"She is sleeping, but after, I can tell her that we need to run a test because no matter what, we need to run it, but you can see her then," Blake said fast.

Blake likes to talk fast. I couldn't understand her when we first met, but now I do it. It just takes a moment.

"DNA test?" I asked to make sure that was what she was about.

She nodded her head.

"Okay, I'll see you then. I'll be at the lab."

I kissed her on the head and left to go to the lab.

Couple hours later

I hear a knock on the door.

I know that knock anywhere that was my Blake.

"Come in," I said.

I turned around in my chair and saw Blake's head pop in. She smiled. Her cheeks were pink.

Aww, my Blake is blushing.

"Come in, babe," I said, smiling at her cuteness.

She walks over to me and sits in my lap.

"Hi, handsome." I love it when she says that.

"Hi, beautiful." I looked at the door, wondering where Harper was.

"She is outside. I'm going to go get her," Blake said, getting back up.

She went outside the door, and when she got back, she had the girl with her.

The girl was looking at the floor, but when she looked up at me,

I immediately knew that. That's Harper.

She looks so much like Elliot. She still has brown eyes from when she was little. She had blue, but I love her brown ones just as much.

There was no need for a DNA test, but I had to ensure I couldn't get Carter's hopes up without 100% knowing.

After 2 hours, I finally got the test done ( A/N: sorry, I didn't want to add everything from the last chapters)

I was now holding Harper as she drifted off to sleep.

I gave her laughing gas, which made her cry and not feel the best, but I was able to get her to calm down just by rocking.

It is like she remembers it. She is holding my shirt just like she did when she was little.

Before she fell asleep, I whispered, "You're home."

Another long one

852 words

Hope you like it 

What are you thinking?

Who pov do you think is next?