Sixteen

This is supposed to be the Christmas Day chapter, sorry I'm so late to post it 😭

They stuck to the plan.

It was already Christmas Day, it and gone by so fast.

In the morning, soobin quickly got ready as he left his house to pick up Yeonjun. Yeonjun was ready, as he quickly got in. They were in a mini van, which was actually San's, but he allowed soobin to drive. San went in the back, with his boyfriend, Wooyoung, so Yeonjun sat in the front passenger with Soobin, before they set off and drove away.

Yeonjun smiled, he was glad to get out the toxic house for a couple days.

It was a four hour drive, which he didn't mind.

After a while, wooyoung was asleep and San was scrolling through his phone with his AirPods on. Yeonjun decided to connect his AirPods and plug them in his ears as he played some music from his Spotify playlist. He leaned against the seat and stared out the window, they were on the motorway as he watched cars speed past.

Soon enough his eyes closed and he fell asleep.

"Yeonjun." Yeonjun groaned and slowly opened his eyes as soobin was shaking him awake and quietly whispering his name.

Yeonjun blinked a couple times, yawning wide as he sat up straight. He gulped, looking around. He realised they were parked outside a house.

"Where are we?" Yeonjun asked, still a little tired.

"We're here. You slept through all the four hours." Soobin replied with a soft chuckle.

Yeonjun smiled "great," he said. He realised one of his AirPods were on the floor of the car so he picked it up.

Soobin moved aside as Yeonjun clipped his seatbelt off and jumped out. Soobin then slammed the door behind him and locked the van.

"Aren't you gonna get the bags?" Yeonjun asked.

"I'll get it later." Soobin pats his head "San and Wooyoung are already in there by the way."

"Ah, okay." Yeonjun smiled and nodded.

He took his airpods out, putting them back in the case and shoving them in his trouser pocket. He gulped. Soobin went to walk inside but Yeonjun grabbed his arm, gently pulling him back a little.

"What's wrong?" Soobin asked in confusion.

"I-I'm nervous. I-I get really nervous meeting new people. I won't know anyone there. Only you, san and wooyoung. I don't even speak to wooyoung that much." Yeonjun said quietly, and nervously.

Soobin smiled, showing his cute dimples as he pats yeonjun's head.

"Nah don't worry about it. Calm down, my family are chill. They'll love you, specially my grandparents." Soobin replied.

Yeonjun nodded as he took a deep breath.

Soobin grabbed his hand, that somehow made Yeonjun calm down.

It made him feel... things.

Like butterflies set free in his stomach or something.

"Come on." Soobin said quietly and deep.

His voice... it was so deep... so raspy. It made yeonjun feel questionable things.

Soobin slowly led yeonjun inside the house, slowly shutting the door behind him once he was inside. They could immediately hear quiet music in the back, and loud chattering. The smell of cigarettes and alcohol.