Four

After around half an hour or so, yeonjun finally woke up from his quick nap. He blinked a couple times and squinted his eyes and looked round. Whatever he was laying on, felt extremely warm.

He looked up and widened his eyes. He realised he was hugging soobin, and Soobin was hugging him tightly.

Yeonjun felt his cheeks burn.

Why am I feeling like this?? I met him yesterday, i shouldn't be feeling like this so soon

Soobin was fast asleep as well, and he looked even cuter when he was sleeping.

How can someone be so cute and hot at the same time?

Yeonjun silently and slowly crawled out of soobin's grip, luckily not awakening the male. Yeonjun rubbed his eyes as he stretches and yawns wide, putting a hand through his hair as he waddles into the kitchen to get himself some food.

He made himself a bowl of fruit since he couldn't be bothered to actually cook himself something, since he was still a little tired.  He put in some chopped up apple, orange, banana, grapes, and strawberries in there as he happily munched on it. He adores fruit a lot.

He felt a vibration in his pocket as he took his phone out to see he got a message.

He widened his eyes, it was from his dad.

Father
I'm not coming home tonight, I'm out somewhere and don't dare ask where.
I'll be back tomorrow in the afternoon so the house better be spotless clean otherwise
you won't see light again

Bye you mistake

Yeonjun gulped.

At least he isn't coming home... I can finally have some space and breathe.

He replied with a simple 'okay' before he put his phone back in his pocket and continued munching on his fruit.

He heard someone enter the kitchen. He looked round and smiled to see a very attractive but tired Soobin standing there.

"Yeonjun. You okay?" Soobin asked as he walked over.

"Yes, thank you. I didn't wake up that long ago." Yeonjun said. Soob smiled and nodded.

"Your very healthy, huh? Do you want me to make you some noodles? Pasta?"

"No thanks." Yeonjun said politely as he shook his head and continued eating his fruit. Soobin admired his side profile and smiled, he felt his cheeks burn.

I only met yeonjun yesterday, why am I feeling like this? I can't resist, he's so cute. He's... pretty.

"I can feel your stare." Yeonjun said, making Soobin go red of embarrassment and look away.

"I don't mind." Yeonjun surprisingly said.

"Sorry, i got lost in your beautifulness." Soobin teased with a smirk. He saw Yeonjun's cheeks go red as he looked down and slapped Soobin's arm playfully as they both laugh.

"Anyway. My dad is out tonight." Yeonjun started.

"Mhm." Soobin hummed as he looked around the wonderful kitchen "good thing or bad?"

He hadn't told soobin about what happened in the past, and he hasn't told him that his dad abuses him.

He decided to keep that a secret for now.

"I don't know, I don't mind to be honest. I'm used to it, anyway, can you maybe stay the night? My dad won't know, trust me. I just... love your comfort. Can you stay for just tonight please? I have school tomorrow so maybe you could walk me?" Yeonjun asked.