Thirteen

Well, after that they got sent home for the rest of the day. They are suspended for two days and when they go back they are getting put in isolation for two days.

What was the point?

Yeonjun stepped inside his house, honestly annoyed and...upset.

The fact is, him and taehyun are also getting suspended and put in isolation when they did nothing wrong.

Yeonjun went to slam his front door but someone stopped it. He turned round to see soobin stand in the door way.

"Just go home, soobin." Yeonjun said.

"Why?" Soobin asked quietly.

"I don't get why I'm in trouble, I didnt do anything wrong. Teachers are dickheads." Yeonjun spat.

"That's not giving me a reason to leave, so I'm staying. Since I'm here, we should decorate for Christmas. You don't have decorations up yet, which is surprising." Soobin said, with a cute smile as he shut the door behind him.

Yeonjun sighed.

"I can't decorate."

"Why?" Soobin asked, his smile dropping and his face turned into a frown.

"My dad doesn't like Christmas. Apparently it ruins his mood, but everything does. Which is such a bummer cause I love Christmas. He doesn't celebrate it. And on Christmas Day I just sit in my room, bored, while everyone else going out for the night with friends or family or something." Yeonjun said, sadly.

Soobin felt bad, but he had an idea.

"Join me for Christmas Day." He said. Yeonjun instantly looked back up at him, a little happier.

"Really? What do you do on Christmas?" Yeonjun asked.

"I go out with my brother, and my brothers boyfriend, wooyoung. We do this like, every year. We drive to my grandparents, they have quite a big house with a lot of guest rooms, and my cousins come over too. We have a fun little party and we stay the night, we also stay for another night after that, and then we hang out for the whole day before we drive home. So we stay for two nights." Soobin explained.

Yeonjun got excited, but he then dropped his smile and soobin noticed.

"My father wouldn't allow me to leave. If I tried telling him he'd bea— uh, he'd just... yell at me and say I can't go. I'm not really aloud out." Yeonjun said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. Soobin doesn't know about his father's abuse.

"Please, maybe I should meet him and try convince him?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun widened his eyes and rapidly shook his head "nah, that's a bad idea. Don't."

"Why? It won't be that bad. Please, I really want you to come." Soobin begged.

"Maybe, I don't know." He answered, quietly.

"Your dad isn't home right now, so I'll wait for him to return. For now, we should at least decorate your bedroom for Christmas. Cmon, it's fun. It's the best time of the year no doubt." Soobin said, patting yeonjun's back. Yeonjun smiled at him and just nodded.

"Done." Beomgyu said with a smile, stepping back. He crossed his arms, looking round at taehyun who was smiling widely.

They just finished decorating beomgu's apartment, ready for Christmas.

"It's beautiful." Taehyun said.

Beomgyu hummed and nodded "for real."

"Christmas is the best time of the year. It's so exciting." Taehyun said.