Fourteen

"BASTARD." Beomgyu shouted as he hissed in pain.

Hyuka began laughing. He grabbed beomgyu's neck and harshly banged him against the wall. Leaning closer to his ear.

"Maybe you should have stayed out of it, and maybe you shouldn't have beat me up in the first place, don't you think?" Hyuka asked, chuckling afterwards.

His gang laughed behind him as they watched.

Hyuka then tightened his grip round beomgyu's neck. Beomgyu was struggling to breathe.

He started sweating as his eyes widened, his hands round hyuka's wrists, trying to push him off but couldn't. He was getting more dizzy, he was losing oxygen.

"Fuck.." he blurted out "let me go, you fucking crazy asshole."

Hyuka let go as beomgyu fell to his knees and panted loud and hard, trying to catch his breath. He gulped. He slowly looked up at Hyuka.

Hyuka grabbed his hair and punched him two times round the face.

That formed two big bruises on the side of his face.

Hyuka then picked Beomgyu up, turned round and threw him into the wall. Beomgyu hit the wall as he fell onto his back. He groaned in pain, as he panted. He laid on his back, his eyes tight shut.

He had bruises all over his face, his nose and lip were bleeding. He was in so much pain. He would usually be able to fight back but he felt so weak and sick.

"What are you doing to me.. what have I done.." Beomgyu asked quietly.

Hyuka walked over to him and bent down to him, grabbing his shirt tightly and leaning down, closer to him.

"You know what you did. You beat me and my gang up, don't you remember? And your little buddy, soobin, he's done a lot of damage." Hyuka answered.

"Don't you dare touch soobin. Don't you hurt him.." Beomgyu grunted.

"Oh, don't worry, it won't just be soobin. It'll be Yeonjun, and yeonjun's friend too." Hyuka said as he laughed afterwards.

Beomgyu widened his eyes "no.. no please. Don't touch any of them, e-especially taehyun."

"Taehyun. Your little boyfriend." Hyuka scoffed "he'll be the one I do most damage on, along with yeonjun. Oh it'll be so fun~"

"Don't you dare.." Beomgyu managed to say.

"Or what? You know damn well what I'll do to you." Hyuka said with a smirk, his little gang laughing behind him.

"Cmon Hyuka, do the real damage." Mingi said.

"Gladly." Hyuka said, he then pulled something out his pocket. He showed Beomgyu, putting it close to his face. He flicked up a button, and it turned into a little pocket knife.

Beomgyu widened his eyes.

Hyuka then dug the knife into his cheek, and slowly sliced across.

Beomgyu screamed in pain, he felt even more weak and dizzy. He then dug the knife into his forehead, and sliced across.

"Get the FUCK OFF ME." Beomgyu screamed. He grabbed hyuka's wrists and flipped over, pinning him down as he was the one on top now.

"HEY." Mingi yelled as he ran over, he grabbed the back of beomgyu's shirt and pulled him up. Beomgyu looked round at him as Mingi punched him round the face, making him fall and bang his head on the table as he hit the ground. He laid on his stomach as he groaned, he slowly sat up and went to stand up, he was on one knee as he grabbed the table for support.