Fifteen

Yeonjun groaned as the sunlight hit onto his face. He heard his phone ringing on his bed side table. He was too tired, so he ignored it. He felt someone snuggling into him. He smiled, remembering it was Soobin.

His phone rang again. He groaned, he slowly sat up and leaned against his headboard as he grabbed his phone. He saw the called ID.

Taehyun

He sighed, accepting the call as he put the phone against his ear. He closed his eyes, still half asleep.

"Taehyun what's up? It's 7 in the morning?" Yeonjun asked as he yawned loudly.

"Y-yeonjun. Take this seriously, it-it's urgent. Please.." Taehyun said, he sounded like he was panicking and sounded like he was crying.

This worried yeonjun. He opened his eyes and sat up straighter.

"Yo taehyun you good? You're making me worried." Yeonjun said. He got up and left the room, not wanting to wake up soobin.

"No." Tae sniffed "b-beom-beomgyu's in h-hospital."

Yeonjun widened his eyes "what? What the fuck do you mean? Wh-what happened?"

"I don't know, he has bandages and plasters everywhere and he's unconscious. I'm scared, he has blood everywhere. Something really bad happened."

"Shit. Where are you?"

"At the hospital. C-can you come?"

"Yeah yeah of course, I was gonna come anyway."

"I'll meet you outside the hospital."

"Great."

They said bye as yeonjun hung up and entered the room again.

He saw Soobin sitting on the bed and looking at him. He stood up.

"Yo are you okay? You were on call with someone, I think.." soobin asked.

"Oh, yeah, I was on call with taehyun. I think I should tell you, since... beomgyu's your best friend." Yeonjun said quietly.

Soobin raised a brow and stepped closer a little "w-what do you mean? What happened with beomgyu?"

"Taehyun called me, he was crying, panicking. He said beomgyu was unconscious and in hospital. He was bleeding everywhere, it must be pretty bad." Yeonjun told him.

Soobin widened his eyes, he froze. He looked worried.

"Shit.." soobin quickly grabbed clothes as he ran and locked himself in the bathroom. He quickly got dressed.

What happened? Yeonjun wondered.

They arrived at the hospital. Yeonjun ran up and hugged taehyun who had red watery eyes and looked scared and nervous.

Soobin quickly sped walked past them and barged into the hospital.

Yeonjun grabbed Taehyun's hand and walked inside, gently dragging him along.

They quickly went up the elevator and down the hall, entering beomgyu's room. He was asleep in the bed.

Soobin quickly ran over. Standing beside him. He gulped, he slowly reached for beomgyu's hand and squeezed it tightly.

His hand had dried blood over it. He had bandages and plasters all over him.

"What happened.." soobin asked himself quietly.

Soobin's lip quivered. He was worried for beomgyu, he looked like he was in a really bad messed up state.

Suddenly a doctor came in, soobin turned to the doctor.