Six

Yeonjun stepped inside the house, clicking the door shut, hoping that soobin wasn't here so he didn't have to explain everything. But of course the tall blonde haired dude was still here, he came out the living room and worriedly smiled as he approached yeonjun.

"Yeonjun? You still got like— four hours of school. How are you home so early?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun gulped.

"I felt sick, so they sent me home." Yeonjun lied. Soobin frowned at him and crossed his arms.

"Rightttt. Is that the same reason why you have bruises all over you and plasters all over you?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun sighed and looked down to the floor.

"I'm too tired to explain. Can I nap? I honestly feel sick and have a bit of a head ache." Yeonjun said, soobin just smiled at him comfortingly.

"Of course you can, no need to ask." Soobin said, patting yeonjun's shoulder, making him smile and hug Soobin tight.

"He snitched on us!" Mingi hissed angrily as he banged the lockers loudly, making it echo through the empty hallway. Everyone in their class.

They got called to go to the principals office, which is where they are going, and they knew exactly why.

"That bitch will regret it." Kai said through clenched teeth.

"He sure will." Yoongi agreed with a smirk.

"Maybe we should take this a step further." Hyuka suggested, all his friends looked at him.

"Like what?" Hoseok asked.

"We should do something extreme." Hyuka smirked.

"Something that would get the police involved?" Yuta asked.

"If you want. I don't care about the police, they won't arrest me, I'll make sure of it. So, what shall we do?" Hyuka asked as he leaned against the lockers and crossed his arms.

Yuta shrugged.

Yeonjun slowly woke up from his slumber. He had the best nap in his life.

He slowly grabbed his phone from the side, turning it on to check the time. Also to see a load of notifications.

6:40 pm

School ended around 4 hours ago.

Yeonjun got some notifications from his social media apps, and also got two missed calls and a message from taehyun. He ignored it for now as he put his phone down, having a big yawn and stretch, before he got out of bed and slowly made his way downstairs. All his cuts and bruises sting, and his whole body felt sore and stiff cause of what happened this morning.

He hates it.

He hates them.

He went downstairs and entered the living room to see soobin was there, he smiled seeing yeonjun. Yeonjun smiled back as he walked over and sat on the couch next to him as they have a tight hug.

"So, I know you probably just woke up but, care to explain what happened?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun sighed. He wished to not tell soobin, he didn't want him to worry.

If he cared at least...

"It was my bullies—"