Twelve

Kai confidently walked down the hallway of the school, hands in his pockets and a smirk plastered on his face, acting like he was the king of the school. Meanwhile his friends walked behind him.

He stopped, noticing yeonjun was by himself. Kai smirked as he walked over.

He stood in front of yeonjun, making him look up from his phone and widen his eyes.

Kai grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer.

"Listen here you punk. Bringing a personal bodyguard so I can't hurt you? Pfftt, that won't stop me. Fucking pathetic." Hyuka then threw yeonjun to the floor, harshly. He walked over, standing above yeonjun as he bent down, closer to the others face.

"Where is he now? Hm. He's not doing a good job at it." Hyuka said as his friends behind him chuckled.

Yeonjun gulped, he started to shake slightly. Hoping soobin would hurry up in the toilet and come back.

"Not gonna say anything? Okay. I'll just make you say something." Hyuka said while he grabbed yeonjun's shirt tightly and lifted his clenched fist in the air, ready to swoop down and punch him but a voice stopped him.

"Let him go, Hyuka." The cold voice said. Hyuka rolled his eyes, letting go of yeonjun as he turned round to meet soobin.

Soobin then approached him.

"What's your fucking problem? Always picking on him and hurting him. Why do you do this?" Soobin asked.

"Cause he's a gay cunt who deserves all this fucking pain—"

"Watch your mouth." Soobin said, grabbing kai's shirt and banging him against the wall.

"Get off me." Kai growled. But soobin didn't budge.

"Did you not hear him? Get off him." Soobin looked round to see hoseok shouting at him.

Soobin sighed, slowly looking back round at kai with a serious face.

He let go of kai, slowly.

Soobin stared intensely into kai's eyes, it honestly made him nervous as he gulped dryly.

"Piss off now." Hyuka hissed.

Soobin just slowly smirked before he grabbed hyuka and slammed him against the floor.

"I've warned you too many fucking times you pathetic bitch." Soobin shouted as he grabbed hyuka's hair, lifting his head up.

"Get your greasy hands off me before I smack you." Hyuka argued back.

"What are you gonna do? You call yeonjun weak, but your weak as well. So you can't say anything." Soobin said before he punched hyuka round the face.

"Woah back the fuck up, dude." Mingi said as he ran over, grabbing soobin and pushing him away.

"Stop getting involved." Soobin said towards mingi.

Mingi scoffed "he's my best friend, I'm not just gonna stand and watch."

"Well then. Walk away." Soobin said before he grabbed mingi and went to punch him but hoseok ran over and pushed soobin away, pushing him harshly against a wall.

Meanwhile yoongi rushed over and helped hyuka stand up.

Mingi then approached soobin, standing right in front of him.

He scoffed "bastard" he said before he turned and walked over to hyuka and his other friends.

Soobin took the chance as he kicked mingi on the back, making him fall forward as he fell into hoseok and hyuka. Those three ending up on the floor.