Eleven

Yeonjun slowly woke up, the bright sun hitting on his face from the gap of the curtains.

He groans and stirs, squinting his eyes. Instantly getting hit by the smell of pancakes. It smelt delicious.

Yeonjun sat up, stretching and yawning wide as he scratched his head. Throwing the covers off him, he got out bed and had a quick toilet before he made his way downstairs.

He stood in the doorway of the kitchen and smiled, soobin had his back towards yeonjun as he was humming a tune and making some pancakes.

Soobin's cooking was always the best.

"Smells nice." Yeonjun complimented.

Soobin turned round and smiled wider, showing his cute dimples.

Yeonjun found soobin's dimples adorable.

"It'll taste even more nicer then it smells." Soobin said, as he continued making it.

"Oh yeah, yeonjun, your dad never returned home last night. I got out of bed around half an hour ago and I heard your phone beep. I didn't mean to nosy but I kinda got a glimpse of it and saw the word 'dad' so I got worried for you and quickly went to check. It was a message saying that he was out and won't be back till 1 pm today, and he wants the whole house cleaned before he comes back." Soobin said.

Yeonjun nodded "okay, thanks for telling me."

Yeonjun then walked and stood by soobin's side, watching him flip the pancakes in the pan.

"What shall we do today?" Soobin asked.

"I'm scared of going out. They are literally everywhere." Yeonjun said sadly.

"Don't worry, jun. I'll be with you. I'll keep an eye out, and if I catch them, I'll tell you and we can hide." soobin said.

"Where are we even gonna go?"

"Maybe the mall? I don't know. I'll buy you some clothes and some things. We can get ice cream as well and just chat." Soobin suggested.

Yeonjun smiled and nodded "yeah, I'd love that. Especially with you."

They both chuckle cutely.

"If you see hyuka and his pathetic gang, make sure not to kill them." Yeonjun joked.

But that joke made soobin feel weird.

Especially when he killed his abusive ex girlfriend.

He just laughed fakely, along with the joke.

They finished breakfast not that long ago as soobin was washing the dishes, while whistling a tune.

Yeonjun was upstairs. He had a quick warm shower and put on some nice warm clothes for the cold October weather. He brushed his teeth and washed his face before he went back downstairs. He waited on the couch, scrolling through his phone as he waited for soobin to finish getting ready upstairs.

He was soon done, he waited for yeonjun at the front door as yeonjun cutely came running.

Soobin felt his cheeks burn up. Yeonjun's outfit looked absolutely adorable on him.

Meanwhile, yeonjun also felt his cheeks burn at soobin's outfit that looked absolutely attractive on him. Including his damp hair because of his shower.

Yeonjun's outfit :