Three

Yeonjun entered the school along with Taehyun. They happily talk as they enter the building and quickly go to form room.

Yeonjun opened the door, he looked round and dropped his smile when suddenly someone grabbed his bag and pulled him inside harshly, slamming the door behind him. He looked round to see form room was empty and no one but him and Taehyun were in the room. Yeonjun looked round and widened his eyes, the eyes that started to fill with tears as he started to slightly shake.

Kai stood there, sucking on a lolly pop, a massive smirk plastered across his face and his hands deep in his pockets. Him and his gang behind him started laughing.

"No one here to save you now, huh?" Hyuka asked.

"Leave us alone p-please, just for one day—"

"QUEIT." Mingi shouted, making Taehyun immediately go silent.

"So. Your new friend came to me yesterday and gave me a cut lip and a bruised eye." Hyuka said, pointing at his red cut lip and his blackish purple bruised eye.

"S-so? I-I didn't tell him too I-I didn't even—" Yeonjun got harshly cut off.

Hyuka gripped his shirt tightly and banged him into the wall harshly.

"Don't fucking talk back." Hyuka growled as he slapped Yeonjun, making a tear drop down his cheek.

Yeonjun was shaking. Hyuka realised as he slowly smirked and he scoffed.

"Your shaking?" Kai then began laughing, which made his friends laugh too "YOUR SHAKING? Your such a pussy."

Hyuka then kneed Yeonjun in the stomach as Yeonjun gripped it tightly as he gasped, pain covering his body as he fell to his knees. Hyuka and his friends laughed as Hyuka slapped him round the head and kicked his sides.

"Stop!" Taehyun said, making Hyuka and his friends look at the pink haired male. They all burst out laughing.

"What are you gonna do? Pink haired freak." Mingi said.

"You gay or sum?" Hoseok spat.

"Yeah, he is. We should send a rumour saying Taehyun sucked Yeonjun's cock." Yoongi said as they all burst out laughing.

Taehyun gulped as he blinked his tears away.

"We should go before a teacher catches us." Hyuka said as his friends nod in agreement.

Hyuka then grabbed Yeonjun's hair and pulled him up, banging him against the wall and leaning closer to his ear.

"You tell anyone and you will have much more pain then this, trust me. Remember what happened last time when you snitched? Yeah, it will be wayyy worse then that. Fucking loser." Hyuka said as he pushed Yeonjun to the ground.

Him and his friends grab their bags as they quickly leave while laughing.

Yeonjun sighed, as he sobbed loudly and gripped his stomach tightly.

"Are you okay Yeonjunie?" Taehyun asked as he quickly crawled over, he rubbed Yeonjun's back as he slowly helped him get on his feet.

"F-fine." Yeonjun sobbed.

"We need to tell someone. You can't let them treat you like this. It needs to stop." Taehyun spat.

"NO. Please don't tell anyone, Taehyun. I don't want to feel any more pain, just do what they say, okay? Please taehyun, don't tell anyone. I'll deal with it, it's fine. We only have a couple more years left of high school before we can leave the hell hole." Yeonjun answered.