house on fire

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jimin and Namjoon were having a tough time holding Taehyung in his place. He was struggling in their hands, just wanna go in that hole, where he was feeling the Jungkook's presence.

Jin was loudly reading the Holy words from the book and stopped for a moment when he saw a hand in the hole.

All of them stopped but Taehyung crawled to the hole and then Jimin and Namjoon followed him.

Yoongi almost threw Hoseok's half body upward which caused to cover Taehyung's nose as he didn't like the smell of blood from his childhood.

Jimin and Namjoon pulled him and then Yoongi. Taehyung's eyes lingered on the hole to see the next person who was dear to him and his whole family.

"Where is Jungkook? WHERE IS JUNGKOOKIE???" Taehyung yelled and gripped Yoongi's collar who didn't mind him and told Jin all the things.

Jin became worried and a deep frown appeared on his handsome face. But his one sentence froze Taehyung's world.

"Let's leave this place." Yoongi and Jimin looked at him as they also didn't expect something like this from him.

"Hyung... we can't leave him. They suffered a lot and look at him he needs treatment as his bones can't bear his weight." Jimin pointed at Taehyung's legs.

Although Taehyung was in so much pain, his face was expressionless.

"Leave this place. I don't wanna go with you all. You are so mean...

COWARD... YOU'RE ALL COWARD..." Taehyung yelled and was about to jump in the grave where Yoongi came outside.

"Look I was just trying to protect you all. You can't save him. I said you all to go. I promise I'll bring him to you." Jin said calmly staring at Taehyung who was staring back at him.

His face was red and by crying continuously he was looking miserable. Jin put his hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"Just trust me this one... I'll risk my life for your boy if I need to do." Taehyung didn't speak so he looked at Jimin and Yoongi.

"Take him... and stay in the car. Don't come out in any case. I said in any situation... you will not come inside the house." He advised them and saw them to leave this place.

Jin stared at the grave and covered it with mud with a smirk. His eyes were shining with mischievousness. Then he walked to the furthest grave which was too straight to notice it was a grave.

Taehyung was struggling in the hold but he couldn't walk back inside the room. Yoongi and Jimin made him sit down in their car and Namjoon carefully lain down Hoseok to his car and started to give him first aid as he always takes the kit with him wherever he goes.

"I don't wanna leave him... please..." he cried but Jimin sat beside Yoongi after putting his luggage in the car, who was also sitting in the driving seat after putting the luggage of Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung crawled to the window but a strike of pain hit him which caused him to cry more. He started crying like a child after holding his legs.

Jimin and Yoongi looked at him worriedly because they could understand the insecurities and tension on his face. After all, they were strangers to him.

"So you decided to make us free?"  A dark-eyed figure was standing in front of Jin who was standing there with a bottle. That was glowing with different colors.

"Leave the boy... and Stop eating his soul. You forgot? That was the major thing that caused you caged in past years." Jin said in a stern tone and looked at Jungkook who was crying in pain as the smoke was entering or cutting his skin from every side where it touched his skin.

"I thought he was the last one... but you will be the next." The voice echoed and a loud cry erupted from Jungkook's mouth which tried to go away from the hold of unseen force.

Jin grabbed the bottle and showed it to the dark figure. But he was hiding a cross sign on the other hand. Then he walked to Jungkook. Whose condition was not a good one.

He grabbed his hand but the smoke dragged in more away from him. He was struggling as he was feeling so much power on him.

He quickly pulled out a small bottle from his pocket and grabbed Jungkook from his cross sign hand which he drew before coming there.

Jungkook's eyes which were getting dark as the darkness mixed with the bloody veins, he decided on the harsh method method.

Jungkook whimpered and tried to get away from his hold and started growling. The smoke tried to surround him but the evil spirits couldn't touch him. He pulled Jungkook harshly when he saw the extremely low whimper but the loud growl from his mouth.

"I can't let you take this boy and eat him alive," Jin yelled and started chanting the heavy words that he hadn't read, that would burn the whole place with those evil spirits.

He was pulling Jungkook but Jungkook was strong enough to pull him so he pulled out a knife from his pocket and cut Jungkook's skin from his chest which caused him to cry loudly.

As the darkness left his body like black smoke. It was finally end when the smoke came back to him and he closed it in his bottle.

He sighed and sat there for a moment to take a breath as it was one of the hardest exorcisms for him. Jungkook whimpered, still in between the state of conscious and unconsciousness.

The smoke started entering their lungs as the whole house was on fire. He was tired too but he made a promise to keep the boy alive so he helped him to go up from there as they were underground.

"Go... I'm tired... run from here. I want to live in peace but I think I need to lie down with this eccentric house forever."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Finally...

Jungkook was saved and both live happily 😊

If you like the story then don't forget to vote and comments

Purple you 💜