dark aura...

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook was taking a bath when he heard screaming from his husband. He quickly put on his bathrobe and ran outside the bath.

Taehyung was screaming while his hands covered his face. Jungkook ran to him and grabbed his hands but Taehyung didn't remove them and shouted constantly.

"Tae... love it's me... why are you screaming? Baby look at me." Jungkook was desperately calling his name and then after a moment, his mind became calm so he pulled him in his arms.

The sweat was falling from his hair as they were wet. Taehyung was calm down but he hesitantly looked at the ceiling.

Jungkook caught the sight and looked at the ceiling as well but found nothing just jolt up as Taehyung hugged him tightly.

Taehyung's hair was disheveled and eyes were full of tears, even he was shivering in fear so Jungkook didn't ask anything but take notes to ask him later as his condition was not so fine. So he covered Taehyung's body with a blanket as he was still naked.

After some minutes when Taehyung was fine, still in Jungkook's strong arms,  snuggled to his chest as if he was hiding from something but not shivering, Jungkook decided to ask him.

"Baby... why were you screaming? Did you see some horrible things while sleeping?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook whose eyes were on him from the start.

"Yes, but I was... awake," Taehyung replied as he glanced at the ceiling again.

"But you're sleeping that time... did I badly hurt you last night?" Jungkook asked in concern as Taehyung never behaved like that.

"No... I... saw a girl... up there..." Taehyung finally told him, pointing at the ceiling.

"Are you serious? How can a girl..."

"No, she was not a simple girl... Kookie... her face was... covered with like some veins and blood... let's leave from here Kookie. I'm scared... let's go from here it's not a safe place." Taehyung begged Jungkook to leave the place but Jungkook hugged him.

"It's okay it's okay... I'm with you... just calm down. Hmm..." he patted Taehyung's head, one arm around his back.

When Taehyung calmed down a little Jungkook went to the cupboard to get some dress for himself as well as for Taehyung. He put Taehyung's clothes on the bed and looked at Taehyung's eyes which were still on the ceiling still...

"Love, take a bath then we will visit the nearest mall and will buy many things from your favorite shops." He sat on the bed when Taehyung nodded.

"Then we will leave... this house," Taehyung asked so Jungkook nodded to calm him down.

"Now quickly take a bath then we'll go to a cafe and have your favourite breakfast." Jungkook sat on the bed after putting them neatly on the side cupboard.

Taehyung walked to the bathroom but stopped and looked at Jungkook.

"Kookie... don't go anywhere okay." Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"If you want I can join you in the bath too," Jungkook smirked but Taehyung smirked back.

"Oh you can... but I'm still sore, you pervert." Taehyung entered the bathroom.

"Oh, I'll deal with you gently, my love." Jungkook winked,

Taehyung was much better than before he was eating his breakfast with Jungkook sitting in front of him.

They were sitting on the small table that was in the corner of the small room.

"You want anything to drink? I'm going to get a banana shake." Jungkook asked Taehyung who shook his head and drank water and carried on with breakfast.

Taehyung saw Jungkook who was standing on the counter. Then his eyes fell on a child who was staring at him, with his dark aura.

There were dark circles around his eyes, lips were dry as he hadn't touched water ages ago.

Taehyung smiled at the child as he was feeling good then after consoling him that was a horror dream. That's it...

The child walked to him as he was gesturing him to come to him. Taehyung quickly made some space for him as Jungkook was sitting in front of him.

The child sat beside Taehyung. He was staring at the food that was on the table.

"You can eat them. If you want I can order for you more." Taehyung told him but the child didn't respond.

"Okay wait here I'll bring more. Do you want milk? Or milkshake? Do you love banana milk? Where is your family?"

Taehyung asked multiple questions but the child just answered with a finger.

He pointed a finger at the door that was closed, maybe they put the grocery there.

"So your parents are chefs here?" Taehyung didn't ask more as Jungkook put the two mugs with shakes on the table.

"I got one for you as they said about the flavor, it's strawberries." Taehyung smiled and was about to introduce the child. His eyes widened, and he quickly stood up.

Jungkook looked at him in worry as Taehyung was standing there, his eyes roaming around the room. He quickly looked under the table and sighed.

"There you are... why are you hiding here?" Taehyung asked the child while whispering.

He offered his hand to the child who refused and leaned back more under the table.

"Come out baby... why are you afraid? I'll talk to your parents they will not scold you." Taehyung said to the child who stared at him for a while but before he spoke Taehyung felt a hand on his shoulder as Jungkook sat beside him with a confused face.

"Taehyung what are you searching for?"

"Jungkookie I found a child and he was scared maybe and I'm asking him to come out from the table so that he can easily eat but he is not coming out," Taehyung told Jungkook whose eyes were curious then he leaned down to see under the table and stood up.

"There is no one under the table." Taehyung quickly looked under the table and fainted.

Because there were three more children, coming towards him by crawling.

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

Hope so you'll like this.

So don't forget to vote and comment your opinions.

Purple you all 💜