calmness

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Both males were consoling Jungkook who was crying. They were sitting on the couch with a suitcase of the new guests.

He was traumatised when Taehyung jumped from the railing and then a loud laughter echoed he ran outside at the speed of light. They chased after him but all in vain because he was nowhere to be seen.

Jungkook tried to run after him too but Taehyung was too fast and both males stopped him to chase after him.

"Please... I can't leave him alone. Looked it's noon and I can find him." Jungkook was about to stand up again but the pink-haired boy was already on his feet too.

"We will go with you. We know this place better than you. I'm Jimin and he is Yoongi, we'll help you. So don't run alone." Jimin consoles him, he stares at them with doe teary eyes.

"You know... how? I mean how did you know this is happening? Are you also..."

"Yes boy, we lost our dearest friend here. But right now we need to find your boy." Yoongi finally spoke and looked outside then he grabbed a small duffle bag and pulled out some things from it.

"Jimin grabbed the bag and hid it under the last corner table. We will book a room later." Jimin nodded and put the bags under the round table that was hiding perfectly behind the couch.

Yoongi stuffed many tools in his coat and all of them went outside to find Taehyung.

It was noon but it was not looking like that, the wind was blowing causing the rustling of leaves, giving the creepy vibes as there were no men other than three.

Yoongi was leading the way as he was holding a small wooden knife. Meanwhile, Jungkook was bare hands but Jimin was also holding a mini knife without knowing of Jungkook.

After searching for fifteen minutes Jungkook stopped when he saw the bracelet of Taehyung. He quickly put that in his pocket.

"He must be here... please don't hurt him," Jungkook said when he glanced at the sharp wood in Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi noticed his gaze, walked to him and put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"You know nothing bro... it will be dangerous and we need to protect ourselves too."

"But he is my Taehyung... he can't hurt anyone. If you're coming with me for this then I don't need your help. Stay out of it." He glared and went to the shady area which was covered with dark shade of trees. It was noon but walking there was like, they were walking there at night.

Yoongi and Jimin didn't leave him alone as they knew it will be harmful to the boy who was desperately finding his better half.

Jungkook looked around and finally found Taehyung standing in the middle of nowhere. He sighed deeply because he believed in ghosts and evil spirits and the behavior of his Taehyung tells him. He wants to leave this place and regret to come here.

"Taehyung... jagiya... come on. Let's go home." Jungkook spoke tenderly as he wanted his Taehyung back so he needed to remind him of their best times like he saw in a horror movie when a priest trying to exorcism. Sometimes movies can be useful in real life.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook and stared at him without any emotion. It was dark but Jungkook could see the tears on the bread cheeks of his favorite person.

"Love... your Tannie and Bam will be waiting for you. I'm sure you're missing them too. Come on let's go..." he stepped more to just touch and caged him in his bulky arms so that he couldn't run away again.

Taehyung didn't step back, just staring at him void of any emotion. Yoongi and Jimin also came there when they heard Jungkook's voice as he was talking to someone.

Yoongi was about to walk further but Jimin stopped him to move and held his wrist to stop.

"Yoongi hyung let's wait and watch. Maybe he is now sane and come back to him." Jimin stated as he could see the calmness in the air.

"But I wish his calmness wasn't giving a silent sign of a big mess," Yoongi mumbled as Jimin stood there with him silently rubbing his warm palms on Yoongi's cold hand.

"Just wait for him... don't forget we came here with full preparations."

Taehyung didn't move from his place, the tears were constantly flowing down his cheeks which were looking pale but he was looking still like a handsome boy in his pale skin.

"Taehyung... come here... I was not believing you but now I have seen it... I'll book tickets for us." Jungkook was now standing in front of Taehyung who was still but when Jungkook touched him and pulled him closer to him he mumbled something in Jungkook's ear and fainted as his legs gave up after running around.

Yoongi and Jimin were quick to run to them as they were watching them from afar. They didn't come to him as they could see the attachment of them, the string of love.

"Is he alright?" Jimin asked in concern as he could see the jelly legs of the brunette who was in Jungkook's arms now.

"I saw him, he was saying something. What did he say?" Yoongi asked as he was observing closely even from a distance.

Jungkook turned to him and glared at them.

"He was saying, not to believe in you both."

◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇

Hey

Hope you're all good.

Stay happy and healthy and enjoy the lovely winter.

And don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts

Purple you 💜

I write a new mafia story with a cute Taehyung's nature.

Hope so you will love it.